• 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄.

The small slit in the window allowed a faint feint of sunlight to reach Blair's eyes as she lay sprawled on her comfortable bed.

Apparently her small body and mind, fated to sedentariness, couldn't stand the change.

Tragic, indeed...

It had been a few months since her parents had decided to move to another city, and while her mother had been super receptive to the whole moving to a new place thing, Blair wasn't. For her, moving was a nagging reminder that the new was coming, and that the new might not be as good as she and her parents wanted it to be. Still, she knew that protesting wouldn't make her parents change their minds. In the end, the bags, the clothes, the furniture, the house, everything! It was already organized. As a result, Blair had to go on with the trip without even protesting...

"Blair!" Her mother's high-pitched voice drummed against the wooden walls, reverberating the sound and the words at a loud volume, much louder than it should have been. Of course, the curly-haired girl had understood from the first time she had been called, but she had to find the strength to get out of bed.

"Blair!" Again, the same voice.But this time more growling and demanding.Clear evidence that her mother was already getting annoyed with her daughter's possible indifference to her calls.When in fact, Blair was just trying to escape the clutches of her mattress.Causing a tremendous mess among her covers and pillows in the process. -

"Blair! Get down!" Her mother yelled again, causing the girl's patience to snap immediately.

"I'm coming!" She shouted, using a harsh tone, as she quickly and violently got out of bed, overcome with irritation at being disturbed in her moment of rest...and laziness.

The teenager quickly opens the door of her room, following the path on the small corridor surrounded by windows and new furniture. Her steps paused a little when she reached the dark staircase, deciding to go down them so that she could find herself in the kitchen, and with her mother.

As soon as the curly-haired girl placed her bare feet on the cold wooden floor, the sight of said kitchen spread over her dark eyes. It was a normal kitchen like all the others. It was slightly wide and connected to other rooms, such as the living room and Blair's parents' bedroom,and etc. Still, the environment was reasonably pleasant, containing some wooden cabinets. A black and grayish stove with four burners in all.Glued to the object, there was the sink, which underneath was a small dark cabinet, surrounded by drawers.In addition to other furniture, such as: a large refrigerator.A table in the center.A stand next to where they left things like fruits and other foods ... And the like.

Regardless of the decoration or not, her mother was standing in front of the curly-haired girl, her hands on her hips, along with a severe frown on her face, an obvious indication of her bad mood.