Our first drama break out (from our texts)

If anyone is asking where this is coming from, it's coming from roblox. (We chat there mostly) Now, enjoy!
Also, please let me know if I should break up with this dude.

I got on one morning and everything was going great. But he kept saying 'uhh' and '...'. When I asked him what was going on, he said "I cheated on you." "With who?" "Someone named ****." (Its blocked out for reasons)(Also they were friends) . I asked him why and he said "She was just hot. I said 'wee woo' and she said 'wee woo me'. I couldn't stand her."

(For some reason now they aren't friends). He then proceeded to FUCK MY BEST FRIEND WHEN I WAS IN A FUCKING COMA. After that, a few days later, I decided to get revenge on an old friend that's not related to him whatsoever. I sent an explanation to him about it, and while I was offline, he FILMED IT, MY USERNAME AND EVERYTHING, TO THE WHOLE DAMN WORLD. By the way, if you want to see it, the name is Joy Parks. Then, we decided to rp in Brookhaven rp, which was nothing out of the ordinary. During that rp, I made new friends who were in a camp with us. Suddenly, he leaves the rp and just sits in random spots near us. When I tried to point out that robbers were robbing the camp, they ignored me so I went to him for help. HE LAUGHS AT ME AND LEGIT SAYS "I told you so" (he told me nothing by the way) and puts the laughing emoji. We then start an arguement and I decide we called it a day. The next day, I decide to laugh at MYSELF and say "Boo! Lol" He then BLAMES ME SAYING I WAS LAUGHING AT HIM.

   I then tell him to stop sharing our conversations. This was also the day of Roblox getting hacked (a.k.a. July 19th, 2023). He hasn't talked to me since. But did I tell you he fakes being in the army in Ukraine? He says he's fighting Russians. And guess what? Each time he takes a break off roblox, he says 'he got into a car crash'. I'm starting to wonder if he even loves me.