𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹

Previously from chapter 2:

He looks at you with a smile and takes you by the hand. Your legs are a bit wobblei since you haven't been active in a day or 2 "Let's go meet the others"

Now:

─────────ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ─────────

Your surrendered by a garden of purple like flowers, you are mesmerized by the scene as your eyes sparkle. Tanjiro looks at you with loving eyes, "it's beautiful isn't" you blush at the soft voice in your, you stutter a little "y-yeah" there's a small silents between the two as you keep walk to your destination. "We're are we going?" You ask he his eyes gaze towards you.
"Well were making are way to another teammate of the demon slayer army" you look at him confused on why we needed more than one person on are team "why do we need more than two crew mates on our team?" "To kill off all the demons" "right I forgot about that part, what did I get myself into" you thought to yourself.

                 New character unlocked:

                      ℤ𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕤𝕦 𝔸𝕘𝕒𝕥𝕤𝕦𝕞𝕒

                      ℤ𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕤𝕦 𝔸𝕘𝕒𝕥𝕤𝕦𝕞𝕒

"Hi you must be y/n I've heard a lot about you my name is zenitsu Agatsuma and I will be happy to work with you y/n! I hope we become amazing friends over time" "nice to me you to" you smile as zenitsu blushes at your heart warming smile. Tanjiro can feel the jelousy in him as his heart is racing with anger. "Well how about we go meet the others" zenitsu says as they start walking to there next destination.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and the last 2 I made I will be making chapter 4 and 5 tomorrow! Bye ♥