5

I was waiting for the boys in the bathroom and then all of sudden I felt a hand pulling me out.

It was darrian he pulled me to a Hall way where most the kids and some teachers be doin some nasty ass shit.

He was kissing me for a little then said "fuck taking a break I love u to much fo that shit". He let me go then we actually skipped.

We was talking and holdin hand when all of a sudden I seen the two girls that was in the bathroom come up near darrian.

The girl gave him a hug, "darrian where u been bro u haven't come over in a little while like I missed yo dumb ass" she asked I looked at darrian and be looked at me.

I let go of his hand and the girl leaves.
We just kept walking.

We didn't talk and when he tried to hold my hand I pushed it off cuz nigga whattt.

We stopped walking then he hugged me but I didn't hug him back.

"Bro when is gonna end" I say with tears coming from my eyes.

"I'm sorry love I promise I'll stop I'm so sorry love don't start crying an cut me off please love I promise u this will end" he tells me.

I looked at him dead in the eyes and he gave me a kiss and told me that he won't hurt me anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time pass.

Me darrian and David was getting into my brothers car and he was driving us to darrians house.

We get to his house and my brother asked if I wanted him to pick me up.

I told him yes and we go into his house.

We was in darrian room and we was just Jasmin to the music until ddot says that he was finna go get sum to drink and that he was finna be back.

I ant care and I just told him ok.
It was just me and David and so I told him that the plan was off.

He looked at me and said ight shit.
"What u mean by that" I ask " I'm just saying like if you don't wanna do the plan then OK" he looked at me then looks back at his phone.

Ok I answer.

~~~
About a little bit later

Darrian comes back with the drinks an sits down on his bed.

I looked at the drinks he had and they weren't like soda or nun of that it was alcohol.

I was a pretty good kid I never really drank but I did smoke some weed from time to time.

"Yall ready to turn up cuz I am" he yelled out loud "no I'm not"

I look at him and he looks at me "what u mean this shit good asf" "no I'm not drinking".

"Come on" darrian and David say.
He starts to open the bottle then pass's it to David then me.

I think about it for a minute then said no he just passed it back to David and they started getting drunk 

Darrian stoped drinking and started to cuddle me saying random ass shit.

Asking me if I were actually his girl and if life was a real thing I told him yes and then he asked me if I still loved him and all that stuff

Darrian was laying on my stomach and we was under the covers when all of a sudden I felt sum wet on my stomach.

I looked down and started to hear sobbing. Wtf I thought to myself

I lifted darrian head up and looked at his face and he was cryin.

"What wrong pa" I asked he didn't answer for a little and till he fianly spoke up " I was just thinking about eddot and notti" he says to me.

When me and darrian first started dateing he would always talk about eddot and notti and how he would do anything to talk to them again so I could feel his pain.

"It's ok pa everything will be ok they looking down at u right now they miss u as much ass u miss them" I tell him.
I gave him a kiss on the cheek and he soon fell asleep.

David was also passed out on the couch that darrian had in his room, so I just stayed on my phone.

~~~~

Darrian was moving a lot so my legs were numb asf. "Ugh pa u make my legs hurt" I say underneath my breath.

I shook him a little and he woke up fianly I thought.

"Pa move up a little u making my legs hurt" I tell him and he moves.

I was getting tried so I text my brother that I was finna spend the night.

He told me he was finna pick me up tomorrow then and I fell asleep

~~~~
Thank yall for reading if yall liked this chapter let me know also I'm sorry I been postin at like 12 or 1 in the morning it's just I liv in Chicago so I got shit to do and my friends always wanna hang out.

But I will try to like post like earlier just so yall won't get mad at me.

Thank yall so very much and yall have a blessed day.

Also I will do a ddosama book and a notti book also finna do one for Jay cuz he fine asfff.

So yeee tell me what it should be about cuz I'm out of ideas.