CHAPTER 1

~Me Too: Megan Trainor~
.
.
.
AKIRA'S POV:

Another day to live life to the fullest!!!!. sigh who am I kidding? it's another shitty day with me tryna stay alive in this fucked up world.

I suffer from an immune disorder, which has left me vulnerable to various disease and thus I've been home schooled all my life because of this pathetic ailment of mine, but I've never let it restrict me from living my best life. I don't even have real friends, my only friends are my dad and aunt Alexis, Alexis is one of the maids that works for us and she's literally my bestie *that's what they call bestfriends these days I think*. I might not have friends my age, well physical friends my age, but I do have lot of social media friends and followers.

You see I'm an internet sensation, a celebrity to say the least. I'm very famous on YouTube( You should check out my page sometime, I promise you'll love it) I mostly do tutorials on makeup, cooking, knitting and a whole lot of other things. You see when you've lived indoors your whole life you learn a thing or two. I model, you might be wondering how. Well when I was 12 I figured I had a thing for modelling so my dad created a work space in my room for me to be able to make contents and post online and thank God for the discovery of the green screen , I don't need to go outside or feel guilty for not being able to do an outdoor shoot, my modelling career has been progressing over the years and I've worked with alot of big companies Gucci and Versace were my favourite collaborations well let's not forget Louis vuitton and Célin.

I'm also studying cyber security and I code and hack for anonymous security agencies in my spare time and the most important hobby of mine, GAMING. My gaming account has over 65million followers (Yes i know I'm amazing) and I do all these from the comfort of my home.

Regardless of being so fucking popular on net I still feel empty I wish I had real friends that I can see and talk to in person and just through video calls and texts.

I wish I could go outside and play around with kids my age as much as I love the comfort I get indoors I cant help but feel depressed and suffocated.

I always paint especially when I'm feeling stressed and overwhelmed; I'm actually on my way to the balcony in my room to go start working on a new painting. my balcony is the closest I could be to the outside world it's my safe zone

.

Authors POV:

The sounds of moving vehicles seems to steal akiras attention away from his ongoing painting. He walks towards the edge of the balcony and turns his gaze towards the garden.

As expected he sees his dad seating under the Apple tree that's situated in the middle of the garden and reading some fashion magazine (At least we know where he gets his love for fashion from) as usual.

"Oto-san!!!" Akira yells loud enough for his father to hear.

"Yes princess" akira's father replies with a fond smile on his face.

Mr kenji love's his son so much and he's willing to give him the whole galaxy if he asks for it without any objections.

"What's with all that noise downstairs?" Akira asks his father, tilting his head a little bit sideways out of curiosity.

"What noise?!" Mr kenji asks confused

"The noise from the cars downstairs! Did something happen?!" Akira asks and this time his father understands what he means.

"Oh! The new neighbours moving in today, the noises you hear are from the moving Vans"Mr Kenji says as he points towards the house next to theirs.

"Really?! I thought they would be moving in next month?" Akira asks a little confused.