Chapter 2:Bad Day

The first twister in  the video is it

Halies po

I put on white skinny jeans,black sneakers,black long sleeve with black beanie hat and grab my sksteboard running out the door.

"HOLD ON MISSY WHERE YOU GOING"i groan turning around snd see my mom nudity,"EWE PUT SOME CLOTHES ON MOM!" She drinks her beer sitting on her chair,"How bout you shut the hell up?" I shake my head skateboardig to school til i bump into someone. I groan rubbing my head,"Watch out arsehole!"

I feel a hand pull me up then pain in my left eye. I hold it stumbling backwards and look through my right eye seeing-oh gawd...its the bully...

He stares at me then kicks me in my stomach then punches me some more then walks off.i hold my body and eye lying on the ground until i see red lights and sirens going off...i hear screaming and crying until i feel myself getting thrown onto someones back. I see the person running while hes heart is beating way too fast.

"Are you ok?" He whispers into my ears grabbing my hand.i groan holding my head then try standing up. He hold me down tightly and i whimper,"Dont move!you dont wanna be blown do you?" I shake my head cause i didnt know what he meant.

he cuddles me the whole time and i just be blanked out til i fall asleep. I wake up and see a disaster....

(The school is torn down,people are hurt,wood,glass,house parts,cars everywhere is thrown,halie was concerned if kate and Jack made it out safely,but when she went to look for them,she found jack but not kate)

"Jack?wheres kate"he shakes his head crying,"She was hangin onto me til the storm got hard and and and" he shakes his head. I shake my head she cannot be dead,she just cant! I cry,"Jack wheres kate!"he just looks down. I shake my head pver and over.

Kate cant be dead!i grew up with her,i was born with her!she was my sister,if i die she would die to be with me. We are like a flower,without he petals,theres no flower!without he apple theres no pie!kate protected me from jake, all 1-11th but now how can i get protected noe that i dont see her!

Kate was always there for me an i was always here for her. If she ever needed help id help her,if i need help she help me.my life aint complete without her...

__________*At the hospital*
I looo through the people,"HAS SNYONE SEEN KATELYN GUTH? SHORT FOR KATE!"i rummage through people but dont see no one still,"PLEASR WHERE ARE YOU KATE?" I keep looking ut give up soon cause i dont see her

I fall on my knees crying until i feel a tap,"Miss?are yoy looking for kstelyn guth?shes this way" i jump up quickly following her to a room. I gasp at what i see...

Katelyns left leg is torn off and her spine is fractured with crscked skull. I run to her crying hard,"K-Kate!" She looks at me then whispers,"I guess it got me hard huh?"she chuckles groaning. I laugh a little then smile,"yeah,it did but im sorry kate,i shouldve been there for you"

She nods,"Its ok hals,i know where you were,thank gawd Jake saved you" i tilt my head,"He saved me?more like bullied me"

"Halie please stay away from jake" i nod,"dont worry i will"i hang with her until she passes out on me and i skate home. I enter the house and see people thst look like law people. A lady with red hair smiles at me,"Hello darling,are you ok?" I cry my eyes more,"WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I BE HAPPY WHEN A TWISTER HIT TOWN SND ALMOST KILLED MY BEST FRIEND!GAWD YOUR SO RETARDED!" I yell walking upstairs.

Later on i hear screaming snd glass breaking then stomps coming my way. Thw door swings open and guys scoop me up csrrying me out, "WHAT ARE YU DOING LET ME GO! They refuse and csrry me inside a blsck ford chevy driving fast. I start to panick so i hit them with my skatevoard then fist running out to he nearest house which is bad.

I quickly hide in a bathroom in the bath tub and wait for the person to come. I try csllin jack but he doesnt answer-*Click!*i gasp covering my mouth and stsy very still.

I see a hand click on the shower and cold water then warm hits my clothes soaking them all over. I then see whos bsth room this is...its JAKES BATHROOM AHHH!i sit still not moving until i see a naked jake in front of me,quietly i hop out then run out his room down the steps walking to the door until i feel a grab.

I whimper turning around and i see jake only in a towel and he smirks,"So halie,did you like what you saw?" I shake my head blushing,"Nope!i saw nothing!" He smirks wrapping his arms around my waist.i eye him and he crashes his lips to mine hungrily and i feel a spark. He cups my face then lifts me taking us to his room. I shake my head while kissing him'why am i respondin back?' He kisses my neck til i push him away gasping,"Holy shit!" I hold my chest. He frowns,"Get out of my houe please!" I nod running out.

Everything is happening too fast! First kate then him?NOOOOOO

_________

(Thanks for reading please comment vote thanks