enjoy this lmao

female reader!! :)

You walked into you & Xiao's 2 bedroom apartment at 8pm after hanging out with some of your friends(like chongyun or smth idk), and xiao wasnt on the couch playing games on his phone like he usually would, no matter what time it was. But then, you start to hear quiet noises from somewhere in the apartment. you thought; "oh, that must be Xiao in his room." and you walked down the hallway. once you got to the door that entered his room, you paused in your steps when you started hearing small grunts and moans ever so often(basically every 5 seconds, im tryna sound fancy).

His door was cracked open an inch, so you stared through the crack in the door. to your surprise, Xiao was on his bed jerking off. Alas, he failed to notice you staring from quite a short distance, and continued doing his thing..?(as in jerking off while moaning your name) But then you suddenly lost balance and put your hand against the wall so you didnt fall. Unfortunately, that made quite some noise, so Xiao heard, and looked in the direction of where it came from.

He saw you with your hand against the wall like an idiot(no offense pookie), so he got up, and walked over to you. he started the conversation, obviously. "Hm.. i thought you were going to come home later, its earlier than expected.~" He said as you stood up straight again. you replied; "y-yeah.. i uhm.. came home early.." you stuttered as you talked. Before you could react, he pulled you into his room and pinned you against the wall. before you could start talking again, he started taking off your clothes sjsjjsiwh this is so silly

he then started kissing your neck, leaving hickeys basically everywhere. he started moving down further with his kisses. while sliding his hands down your waist. he went back up to your face and kissed you roughly but passionately, as he bit your lower lip, asking to slide his tongue into your mouth... whenever you gave him permission, he slid his tongue into your mouth and kissed you as your tongues danced together(metaphorically, i see people say it like that)

He then pushed you onto the bed and took your clothes off, exposing your bare body all to him. he then went down to your legs and stuck 2 fingers into your clit and thrusted them in and out repeatedly.(i've been on too much chai..) "ngh, you're so wet for me, hm?~" he asked in a horny tone because he was, indeed, very horny... anyways, you were too shy to respond verbally, so you just nodded your head while looking away, trying to hold back moans. he noticed and grabbed your chin to make you face him since thats the hottest thing someone can do... "dont look away from me, darling. im pretty sure we both know you want this as much as i do, hm?" he said again.

that alone made you blush immensly. he started thrusting his fingers into your wet clit faster, making you audibly moan. to this, xiao smirked. he took his fingers out of you, and grabbed your thighs to spread your legs.  May i?~" he asked(consent is hot) so you nodded your head. He then put the tip at your entrance and stared at you, patiently. "are you ready?" he asked, and all you could do was nod since you're too embarrassed & shy to form coherent words.

Xiao slammed his uhh- thing into you and started thrusting in and out at a fast pace. that earned a loud moan from you as you arched your back, "N-ngh~.. Xiao~.. M-more~ ah..~" you tried to say, out of breath. that certainly made him go faster lol, heres a wheelchair for you 🦽 <3

"nngh.. you feel so tight, sweetheart~" he said in a tone i cant explain yk? just imagine a sexy tired-ish horny tone and you're good!! he thrusted into you faster & faster, making you closer and closer to climax. "n-ngh~.. x-xiao, i'm gonna cum.. ah.." you said in a weak voice, as xiao replied "fuck.. me too, love..~" he said as he panted. next thing you knew, he cummed into you !! and you cummed shortly after. "that felt amazing, darling~" he said as he praised you. he cuddled you for the rest of the night and then yall did again in the morning cause based off of what i've seen, every single one of yall act like animals in heat jfc

i felt so dirty writing this. everyone on wattpad is so horny when will my suffering end?? btw i might just start taking fanfic commissions cuz slay.....