Prologue

Conjoined twins

Conjoined twins...

They are the twins that are physically joined at birth, sometimes sharing organs..

These type of twins can get separated by surgery. But Sometimes surgery is not possible for variety of reasons. So, staying connected is the last option.

In the past times, these type of twins had been sold to circus for shows. People would spend a lot of money for seeing them as in their eyes they were some kind of creatures and they did not belong in normal human category. Even though they had a skeleton under their skin just like other humans, they had human blood flowing through their veins just like others but they were still seen as a pawn.

It's not like all the twins had a bad life. Most of them became famous, became millionaires and lived a happy life but not all.. There were twins who didn't wanted to be in a circus, didn't wanted to be used as some kind of pawn. They wanted to live as a normal human being and those who wanted that.....

Well you can say, it didn't end well for them...

In these story, we will see the life of such a set of twin who are connected together in such a way that they cannot get separated.

There will be many hardships, trouble, heartbreaks in their life but will they overcome it or just accept their life the way it is..?

-•-

Warning These story contains :-
1.Boy x Boy
2.Death of characters
3. Blood, Gore
4.Abuse
5.polyamory?? (Idk? Is falling in with conjoined twins is considered as polyamory?)

(A/n:- Remember anything that will be happening in the story will be purely fictional. Nothing will be related to the real life characters. And if u don't like the story then just leave, don't spread hate comments. Thank you.)

~☆~