chapter 5

Empty darkness, faint voices, beeping sounds. Eda finally slowly opened her eyes. She took a quick glimpse, she had no idea where she was. She jerked, up and started freaking out, so much so the heart monitors were going crazy. A few doctors rushed in, and that made it worse. Eda started hyperventilating, and tearing up. "Ma'am we need you to calm down!" One of the doctors told her. "W-where am I!?.. I.. -" eda felt as if she couldn't breath, she was terrified. Eda kept hyperventilating, and started crying, as one of the doctors tried to reach out to her, eda flinched and let out a mild scream.  "Ma'am please! We need you to calm down" another doctor said. Eda couldn't calm down, and her heart monitors were going off their rocker. Right then Raine busted in the room, and just the sight of Raine got her to calm down a little. "Eda!? Are you alright!?" They asked Raine hugged her, and she started calming down. The doctors sigh in relief as her heart monitors calmed down.  Eda cried as she realized Raine was holding her, and Raine was crying a little as well. "It's okay.. I got you" Raine whispered to her.

It took awhile to get eda stable, then she was been checked by a doctor. She was asked questions, her bruises were treated. She was checked for head injuries, and so on. She was scared, and nervous. Then finally Lilith, Raine and Darius, could see her. Lilith cried when she saw her sister. "Edalyn! I'm so glad your alive!!" Lilith said as she hugged her sister. "Hey eda..good so see your alright" Darius said. Eda kept her head down. Nobody really knew what to say. What could you say in a situation like this? They were all glad eda was okay.. Well they were glad she was alive. No part of eda's behavior could even hint she was okay.  Right then, eda went to sleep, which worried them. "What are we supposed to do?" Darius asked. "I.. I don't know.." Raine said. "Hm.. Shes been through so much.. It's best to let her recovor" Lilith said. "Well.. Then.. We just keep her comfortable and.. Somewhat happy" Darius asked to confirm. "That does make sense.. How do we do that?" Lilith and Darius both looked at Raine, which caught them off guard. "W-what?.." They asked. "Dude, you know what" Darius said. "I don't get it.. " raine said. "We mean.. Your what's bed for her right now" Lilith said, raine glanced at eda, and smiled seeing her look peaceful. "Why am I what's best for her? I- I mean.. Id love to help her.. But.. What can I do?" Raine asked. "Well.. She feels most comfortable with you, youve been her best friend since middle school.." Lilith said. "Yeah.. Thats fair" Raine said. "So.. What should I do?" Raine asked. "What ever it is you do to make her all giddy and well.. Happy" Darius said.

Later on when eda woke up again, she saw Raine Darius and Lilith all looking at her, and that made her a little nervous. "You alright, calamity?" Raine asked. Hearing that name made eda well up, and smile a little. "Y-yeah.. "  she mumbled, making everyone smile.   They all tried to make regular conversation, and it made eda smile to here all the petty insults she missed, she didn't say much, but she'd laugh occasionally.
It was good for her, and they were all going to do anything to make her happy.

Yeah.. I know this chapter is short, but.. Yeah.. Dont worry the next chapters will be full chapters