Worst timeline

Hello! This is ! IMPORTANT ! This chapter will contain a drawing of a person with severe facial damage. If you've seen the MHA manga and weren't disturbed by how far Dabi pushed his body, then keep on reading because this is tame compared to that.

Also, bear in mind that I'm not a horror artist, so I might be over hyping the drawing a bit. I prefer to be safe, though.

Now then, onto the explanation/backstory that is actually just me trying to type enough words to prevent the image from being visible at the same time as the warning.

Alrighty, so basically, I got bored. Then I thought; "Wouldn't it be cool if I made different versions of Raze (Ryan Everwood)?"

And here we are now.

Am I slowly building a multiverse? Yes.

Do I plan on ever using this multiverse? Why don't you ask Walter?

Now for a bit of lore.

This version of Ryan was slightly less fortunate with the placement and size of the rock that hit him in the face during the end. As such, his facial injury is much worse, and so is his mood.

Despite having full and unrestricted access to the multiverse, he usually stays in his world.
Alone.

The reason he hasn't healed his face injury is because of how healing works. (In my multiverse at least.) Healing works by regrowing all the damaged tissue, which essentially causes the pain from the injury, but twice as bad and in reverse.

Anyways, here's the image.

Byyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!