ch. 1 The transfer student

a/n: heads up this is the author but anyway if I mistake the characters in the fanfiction then I am sorry you can correct me if I am wrong also I love the show o11ce because it is a good one and I just do not know why I like the show so much but anyway here is the story.

y/n L/n: wow I can not believe I am now here at the most famous school for soccer players and other popular sports!

Vitto: yeah you're finally here and still surprised you know how to fix this kind of old car!

Y/n L/n: yeah I am just gonna assume that is your way of saying thank you.

Vitto: yeah it is but anyway let's get you settled in your dorm plus sorry for the short notice but you are going to be staying in a room with three boys found out from Isabell.

y/n l/n: oh that's fine by me. I have a little brother and share a room with him.

Vitto: oh cool well it makes it easier for me then.

y/n l/n: yeah it also makes it easy for me too.

Vitto: we are at the room you will be staying at hope you four will get along together well.

y/n l/n: yeah hope so too and thanks for showing me the way.

Vitto: no problem. hope you enjoy hanging out with them and good luck with them.

y/n: thanks bye have a good day!

Gabo: wait I heard someone outside our door.

Ricky: dude I thought that was just Dede being weird with his voice that he makes for his sock puppets!

Dede: what that was not me and wait why is there a bed on top of mine?

Gabo: don't know possible a new roommate that was at the door.

y/n: *knocks on the door* hey guys can I please come in?

Ricky: um yeah sure but sorry for the mess ahead of time though!

y/n: Kay thank you I am coming in now *opens the door and comes in* um.... that is a big mess.

Gabo: sorry about that but why are you here?

y/n: oh right I am the new roommate cause the girl's dorm had more room for me and put me here by the way. Hi, I am y/n sorry I forgot to introduce myself.

Gabo: no your fine I was just expecting a girl for our roommate. but my name is Gabo nice to meet you!

y/n: nice to meet you too Gabo!

Ricky: Hi my name is Ricky nice to meet you!

y/n: great to meet ya too Ricky!

Dede: hey my name is Dede nice to meet ya y/n!

y/n: some for you Dede!

Gabo: so just out of curiosity what brings you here?

y/n: ah long story short I am psychic and have an attachment from an abandoned hospital and it made my family go crazy and kill each other.

Ricky: wow I am sorry that happened.

y/n: nah it's fine my parents kept trying to pressure me into something else.

Dede: well still that is just sad!

Gabo: but still where sorry that it happened but now that you are here we do a little something to welcome our new roommates and that something is!

Ricky: * grabs four orange juice* would you like a drink of 1. orange juice, 2. orange juice, 3. orange juice, or 4 orange juice!? *laughs*

y/n: umm... orange juice since it's the only option. *laughs at joke*