Things Are Different Between Us

Few Days Later.
Sabine Pov.
It's Been A Few Days Since We Found Ezra. But He Was On A Completely New Life Style. He's Goes By An Assassin Called The Shadow Who Leads A Group Of Assassins. So Far We Only Meet Two. He Says There Are Others But We Haven't Meet Them Yet. It's Because They Are On Other Missions Around The Planet.

We Were Suppose To Attack The Black Dragons HQ After The Day We Found Him. But One Of Ezra's Contacts Reported That The Black Dragons Have Step Up Their Defenses And Were Waiting For US. So We Have For More Information On The Building Before An Attack. Hera Went Back To The Ghost Because Ezra Told She Needed To Move It To A Safe Place Because The Black Dragons Would Find It And Most Likely Strip It Down For Parts.

So She Did That That. Moving It Outside The City To A Safe And Secure Location. Everything Else Has Been Chill. Well Except For Me And Ezra. If You Remember Correctly. We Didn't Exactly Left On Good Terms. He's Been Avoiding Me For The Past Few Days. He Talks To Everyone Else Sometimes. But He Mostly Talk To His Assassin Friends And Hera.

Him And Other The Assassins Has Been Talking About Something In Private Lately. They're Up To Something. And Do To My Mandalorian Curiosity. I Needed To Know Move. It Was Night Time And We Still In Underground In Ezra's Hidden Base. I Was Walking Down A Hallway To The Room I've Beem Sleeping In When I Noticed Ezra's Room Was Open.

He Never Left His Door Open. I Walk Towards The Room And Saw Inside.

 I Walk Towards The Room And Saw Inside

I Search The Room And Saw Tech Stuff And Trash On The Floor

I Search The Room And Saw Tech Stuff And Trash On The Floor. Um Ezra. I Called Out But Didn't Receive A Reply. He Must Not Be Here. I Shouldn't Be Here But I Couldn't Ignore My Curiosity. I Walk Inside And Saw A Table With A Computer And Hologram Projector. I Sat Down At His Desk And Open The Computer. The Screen Appears And I Started Looking.

He Receive A Message Yesterday. I Open It And Started Reading.

Dear Shadow. This Is Two Of Your Contacts. Ivy & Zoe. We Have Finally Managed To Gather More Information On The Black Dragons HQ But The Updated Schematics For The Building Is Take Forever To Download. We'll Contact Jade Or Gwen For A Meeting Place And Time. See You Soon Boss. Ivy & Zoe.