Chapter 1- A Normal Day, Or Is It?

Normal POV

It was another boring day for the ninjas as they sat outside doing whatever they can do. "So. Boring." Bailey said as she leaned on a tree. Lia was on a branch, playing with a leaf "Can't we at least train?" Lia asked her fellow ninjas. "Go train by yourself." Jay groaned as he and the other ninja walked over to the tree the girls were at. "I would. If I'm not alone." Lia replied. "Well, we can't just sit here all day." Reynalyn said. "How 'bout we do a quick roam around Ninjago City? See if there's trouble." Clarity suggested when she finally got her fist out her mouth. The ninja agreed. They all flipped on their hoods then rode Lia's dragon form to Ninjago City.

"It seems peaceful." Kai said when they arrived. "Better check." Lloyd said as he jumped off Lia's back and on to a nearby roof. The ninja followed him down. "Last one to the park is a lazy ninja." Clarity said as she started to jump from roof to roof with ease. "No powers, Clarity!" Cole shouted. "Argh! Fine!" Clarity shouted back. The ninja started to race to the park. And Reynalyn was the last one.

"I'm first!"

"No. I'm first."

"I was here 1.9 seconds before you."

"No way. I was way ahead of you."

"No you're not."

"I landed way before you did."

"I landed way before any of you did."

"You're all lying. Everyone knows I'm the one who first got here."

When the ninja landed, a fight about who was first started. "While you all fight for first place, I have no problem fighting for last." Reynalyn smirked. "Then you're the lazy ninja." Jay said. "I have a reason for being last." Reynalyn quickly said. "Let's hear it." Clarity said crossing her arms. "I know that if I went for first, then I will have to fight for the truth. So, I decided to just become last. That way, I have no one to fight for it." Reynalyn explained. "Sounds like an explanation from a lazy ninja." Jay smirked. Lia grew a vine then it smacked Jay behind his head. "Ow! I was just kidding! Oh, you guys can't take a joke." Jay said rubbing his head as the others laugh their heads off.

Then, Lia stopped laughing then frowned. "Something wrong?" Lloyd asked as he placed a hand on her shoulder. "Not sure. My senses are going crazy." Lia replied. "Maybe your senses are telling you something." Cole said. "This never happened before. Whatever my senses' telling me, I got the feeling that it's not good." Lia said looking worried "It might be my element. I'll know if an injured creature is near if one of my senses is tingling. Follow me." Lia called as she head towards an alley way. A vine lifted a nearby sewer lid then Lia went down.

"The sewers? Really?" Reynalyn said. "Come on, Reynalyn. Don't complain too much." Kai said as he let her go first. "Argh. Fine. I'll definitely wash up after this." Reynalyn sighed as she went down, with Kai after her. "I don't think this is a good idea." Clarity whispered to herself, but Cole heard it. "Why?" He asked as they both went down. "I got the feeling that wherever Lia's taking us, it won't end well." Clarity replied as she closed the sewer lid using her powers.