Chapter 2

Oleana pov

"What's, that's impossible" I say in anger.

"I'm afraid it's the truth, my queen Y/n is the most beautiful princess in the whole kingdom, all the people and pokemon even think so to"

I growled in anger and went to look out the window and saw Y/n outside, I glared at her, I can't let anything be more beautiful then me, then a idea popped in my head and it made a smirk grow on my face.

"I know what to do, I will get rid of
Y/n for good" I laughed evilly.

~~~~

Y/n pov

I was outside sitting on the grass with some Rookidee that were on my shoulders chirping happily to me.

"I just love your song" I smiled.

My words made them chirp more happily.

Suddenly my eyes were covered.

"Guess who"

I giggled because I recognize that voice anywhere.

"Hi Leon"

He uncovered my eyes and I turned to see he had a big smile on his face, he sat down next to me.

"Playing with our Rookidee friends again I see" Leon chuckled.

"Yep"

Leon and I have been best friends since we were little, he was funny, kind, and handsome.

"So Leon, what have you been up to?"

"Not much, just thought I come see you"

"I'm glad you did" I smiled softly.

"Has your step mother still been hard on you?"

"Yeah, I don't know why, like this morning I tried to say good morning to her, but all she said was to go away and not come near her room" I frowned.

"Why is she so rude?"

"I don't know"

"Well, if she becomes a problem, you can always come to my castle or I can take you somewhere so beautiful, more beautiful then you can imagine" Leon smiled.

"Where would you take me?"

"To the mountains that have the most beautiful view in the land, and in the same area there's lakes that have crystal blue water, beautiful meadows, and rainbows that fall out of the sky"

"That sounds so beautiful" I sigh while smiling.

"It is"

"But it would be hard since my step mother says I'm not allowed to leave the castle"

"Well, I don't care or worry about her, I only do for her step daughter" Leon grinned.

I giggled at his attitude, he always made me laugh.

~~~~

Narrator pov

The next day, the queen called for her hutchman Rose.

~~~~

Oleana pov

"What can I do for you queen?"

"I want you to take Y/n to the darkest forest"

"For what though?"

"To...kill her"

Rose's eyes widen at my answer.

"WHAT!?"