The first time in school after a month.

After what happened yesterday, my mother stopped talking to me, she completely ignored me, but I don't give a damn, let her do whatever she wants.
I went downstairs and my mother was standing in the kitchen.
-Aga, get ready for school.
-what?.. i asked confused.
-what? Your going to school today i cant let u sit out another month.
That fucking bitch. I thought to myself.
-Okay, I'm going to get ready now.
I walked up the stairs to my room i was so done with everything at this point and my mother wasn't helping at all.
I started packing up for school.
"Jesus, if I could just pick up a fucking chair and throw it at her fucking head," I thought to myself.
I packed up and went downstairs, I know my mother is doing i all of this as revenge for last night, but i don't really care at this point.
-do u want me to take you to school? Because you only have 15 minutes.
-no ill be fine, ill walk I looked at my mother and forced smile on my face and left for school.
God i wish i had Committed that night.
I'm not ready to see these morons again, I can't stand it. I thought to myself that I could not look at their stupid faces and they would start laughing at me again for having depression or down syndrome or whatever they came up with.
Fucking morons.
As i get closer to the school i see around 10 kids in fornt of the school smoking form my year.
I didn't want to live anymore.
I could have hanged myself that night. I said to myself.
and went inside.
everyone was looking at me and whispering to each other.
Then bell ranged.
I entered the classroom and sat in the back, everyone was turning around and saying something to each other,
what am I, some kind of relic or something? Why are they staring like that?
I thought to myself
The Polish teacher started checking attendance, she mentioned my name and I replied that I was here.
-oh, I see that Mrs. Agnieszka Bialecka has finally came to school. She laughed.
-mhm... I agreed with the teacher who kept talking about how it was impossible that I finally came ro school.
I got so angry but her talking was interrupted by a boy.
Rey, Rey zapelski.
-Sorry that I'm late, the bus was late.
-rey zapelski. Late the 2nd time, failure. The teacher said as she was looking at him in disappointment.
-yeah i know im really sorry.
-Okay, rey, sit down.
-All right. The boy quickly sat down next to me.
She ignored him and the Polish teacher finally started teaching.
-hey.
I hear Rey talking to me but I ignore him.
-hey, aga.
-don't call me aga. I'm Agnieszka.
-Okay, okay Agus, can I borrow a pencil?
-I sighed. Here.I gave him a pencil.
and don't ever call me "agus".
-Okay, agus. Rey laughed.
I want to hit him so badly I thought.
The rest of the day was boring, Rey kept smiling at me and talking to me and didn't i guess he's alright.
I came home, my mother didn't say a word to me. I entered my room. Then i looked at my phone and saw a notification from an unknown number. I checked it out of curiosity.
"Heyyyy agus it's me rey, i though ill just tell you that its me so you wont block me ''
Oml, what a stalker.. i though
I turned off my phone and turned on my headphones and started to listened to music.