009, 𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚

𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓘 𝓯𝓪𝓵𝓵, 𝓘 𝓯𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓭
𝓢𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓹𝓲𝓬𝓴 𝓶𝓮 𝓾𝓹
___________________________________

𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓘 𝓯𝓪𝓵𝓵, 𝓘 𝓯𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓢𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓹𝓲𝓬𝓴 𝓶𝓮 𝓾𝓹___________________________________

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 9: 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙝

____________________________________

𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔, 𝚄𝚂

𝟹:𝟺𝟹 𝙿𝙼

You're pretty nervous to speak to duke, you're mad at him but you can't deny your feelings toward him, but you still try to acknowledge your self worth and get dressed properly to tell him whatever that night was, was a mistake.

You rush downstairs, obviously nervous, and dukes mom notices. "Hello to you to?? Girl what are you up to" she says defensively crossing her arms "im jus meeting up wit jayda, why?" "Girl you're sweating" she says looking at you weirdly.

"Ofcourse im sweating, its hot asf in this house, anyways BYE!" you ramble off and rush outside, you check the time and it was still 3:50 pm, you decide to get something to eat since that run tired you out.

_______________________

"Shit this burger is so good, I love popeyes" you exaggerate your voice, someone notices you and comes over "Oh my god?? Are you y/n? The girl who bullied yk_sarah ", you look confused but as soon as you hear sarahs name you flinch.

"What are you talking bout?? Fuck you know about sarah" you look at the stranger scared, the stranger notices and tried to explain it to you "yk_sarah made an account and started talking about you bullying her little sister back in highschool, is it true??

You then remember what sarah said to you while you were running your third lap

if you dont tell me where duke is I'll ruin u on the media

"Fuck" you put your palm on your head "thats what her bitchass meant", the stranger taps ur shoulder in reassurance and leaves, you check the time it was 5, so you went back to your house to meet duke.

_________________________

"Over here chocolate" you turn around to see duke across your house, ofcourse, smoking.

"Duke whas wrong with you? you dont even smoke like that" you try to lean over to take the cigarette out his mouth but he blows the smoke towards your face "since when we care about me?" He looks at you coldly which definitely made you nervous again.

"Since never, just dont want you smoking around my neighborhood" you say looking at your shoes the entire time, you still cant face him. "Atleast say that while you looking at me" he leans in trying to make you look up at him.

"Look duke, I'm talking to fanum, we might even become a thing, you need to keep yo distance" you still dont dare to stare at him, he then kneels down with one leg infront of you, forcing you to look at him.

"Look at me and tell me you mean that bullshit, if you fr I aint even gon bother you no more" you kind of soften up and look like you're about to tear up.

He then puts both his palms on your cheeks as his thumbs comfort your eyes so you wont cry, "Ofcourse I ain't want fanum, but you aint give me a reason to stay, you and kali clearly got some edgy shit goin on" dukes eyes widen.

"Who tf feeding you this bullshit?" You flinch at the tone of his voice, he sounded really mad.

"Kali, she like came over to me at work and told me this shit that you texted her, she even posted that shit duke, everyone knows yall keep going back and forth wit eachother"

"You fucking believed that shit?" Hes now not kneeling anymore and on both his feet, he turns around to process what he just heard, "fuck", "what goin on??" He turn around "She real toxic, I aint even have her on insta, so I aint even know about dat post" he explains obviously nervous because he cares abt your opinion.

"So I was scared for no reason?" He sighs softly and stomps on his cigarette "Shii, we could've been on that bowling date instead of fanum
If only u aint jump to conclusions like that" you sill got one more question though.

"What about.. the text? She said you texted her" "I texted her to end shit for real, cause I was feeling sum real for yo dumbass" you pull him by the shirt and tippy toe to face him, "So.. what you tryna do?", "im tryna get an apology"

you get annoyed because he basically ruined a romantic moment, he notices and chuckles a little before connecting his lips to yours, he lets go of your lips but you kiss him back biting on his lips before letting go.

"You know you're really cute? I cant stand seeing fanum with you" he says grabbing onto your waist hugging it, "I mean we could always recreate what me and fanum was tryna do before we got rudely interrupted "

He looks at you shocked not expecting that at all "can you take it? Id like seeing my hands around your neck" he looks at you biting his lips with his grills. You slap his face gently "you're so freaky, we about to do that later when I decide u good enough for me, the fuck"

You walk away teasing him. "Aight call me when u wanna be dicked down" he lightly screams at you before u walk away, you stick up the middle finger as you make your way to the house and he turns around to his jeep laughing at your recation thinking its cute.

_____________________________

Yes yall im aware he doesnt smoke or drink, its for the plot!!

PLEASE ANSWER SHOULD I LIKE DRAG IT OR ACTUALLY KEEP THEM GOING AND LIKE START A THING