Chapter 3

Once the plane landed, we had to go through those stupid but necessary customs and security stuff which took about an hour and a half to two hours! Yeah, not fun! Once we got out and got our luggage mum and I sat down for some coffee and lunch.
" So I think that first we need to navigate where we are and where we are going so that we don't get lost, ok?"
I wasn't actually listening but I just said, "yep mum." And continued looking around.
Mum was looking at the magazines and the maps when I asked her, " Hey mum can I please look around for a bit, I won't be to long." Which she replied a loving: " Yes darling of course! But, don't get lost and come back in about an hour, ok? Have you got your phone on you?"
" Yes mum."
"Ok I'll ring you when I've got everything sorted and ready to go."
"Ok mum, see you later!" I told as I started to walk away from my mother.

As I was walking towards the bookstore, I saw a girl. She was very beautiful. She was with her friends, hiding her face. She was laughing and smiling. Oh how that smile gave me chills up my spine. I've never seen a girl as beautiful and cute as she was! My mind was telling me to go introduce myself or bump into her or something that would make me see her closely and get the chance to talk to her. But alas, for she and her friends were getting up to leave and I knew that there was nothing that I could do. So I just continued walking.

An hour and a half later I felt the vibrations of my phone ringing in my pocket. I knew that my mum had texted me to come meet her the place that she was before. Which was not very difficult to find because it was about a five minute walk from the bookstore to the lounge that we'd been at just before.
As I was walking I kept thinking about that girl, how beautiful she was and how her smile made me want to melt and her laugh that if you were the cause, it would make you feel like you where the luckiest person ever to exist on this planet!
As I approached mum, she said: "Ok buddy lets go start our adventure!"