"Characters and Part 1"

Niki : Your Brother
M/n : Your mom
Konon : Your big sister
Elise : You
Jungwon : Your Bff
Sunoo : Your bff
Heeseung ( Ethan ) Your crush
JAY : Niki's rich friend
Jake: nikis friend
SUNGHOON Niki's Rich friend
Miah : Your bff
Jujin : Bff

"part 1"

As Niki went out from his room holding his phone he approached mom and asked mom " Mom Can i go to Ethan's House for a sleepover?"
My Mom listened to Niki and said "Sure but one of your sister has to go with you" And Niki replied with a little bit angry Tone "BUT WHY MOM!?" Niki replied to mom "You want to go or not?" niki murmured something that i couldn't hear but i heard him say "Mom" that was what i only heard and then he went to our sister Konon " Hey Sis wanna come with me at Ethan's House?" Konon Replied  "I cant why not go with Elise? Elise is free im going to go somewhere with my friends" Niki looked at me with puppy eyes and i replied "Fine" As niki jumped i went upstairs to pack my clothes for Ethan's House I said "Maybe this is my chance?" But i heard someone walk past my room and i went quite beacause Only Niki and Konon knows mu secret i have a crush on Ethan Because if she knew She would instantly talk to Ethan's Mom So i kept quiet and then Niki said " Hurry Up Elise " i replied " Okay im almost donee ! "

Part 2?