tokio hotel go to tour in london uk

Tom bill gerog and gustav are in london for a week when they went down town Tom said he was hungry so they all went to the café. Tom asked if there's pizza (the waitress said Yes what kind of pizza do you want? There's Pepperoni cheese or veggie pizza?)
Tom said cheese please and a coke.
Bill ordered a hamburger
And gustav ordered pasta. Georg ordered chicken and chips'
After they eaten they went to a club where the girls were Tom saw a brown haired and he talked to her for a hour or a half. He said he wants to take her home but she was (16) and he was 20 but he didn't care he asked her for her number and she said yes and asked her for her name and she said her name is Mia. Tom said she has a beautiful name. Mia said thank you. Tom took her home while bill gustav georg stayed at the club. Mia and Tom started to kiss. Mia said I'm to young remember I'm 16 and your 20 you will go to jail. Tom said oh yeah right but how was you in the club then?. (Mia) i had a fake Id to get in and the security believed me i was with my friends but they left me for some hot guys named bill kaulitz georg listing and gustav scafér. (Tom) those are my friends that went with your girls' (mia) wait your bill kaulitz Twin!? No it can't be!! (Tom) yes i am bills twin brother? Don't be mad he isn't mean or anything so whats up Mia do you hate bill or what? (Mia) yes i do he ruined my life with pride crap and emo Sh*t.
(Tom) *slaps Mia*you don't say that about My brother like that! So what if he dresses differently and likes pride stuff no need to be so rude. Mia you must be a katy perry fan. GET OUT NOW Tom said to Mia angrily. (Mia) Fine I'm Going Then Bye then guess you don't want me because i said some rude stuff about bill (Tom) yes now leave or i will beat the living sh*t out of you
(Mia) ok try me I'm underage you will get arrested for beating me and having underage s*x with me basically r*pe. (Tom) i didn't even touch you or r*pe you i didn't even have s*x with you so how can i go to jail when i didn't do That?
(Mia) you threatened me so basically you can and i will tell bill what you have done to me (mia's lying)
(Bill) yes mia you called?.
(Mia) yes i did Tom threatened r*ped me and called me a H**ker'
(Bill) mia how old are you Tom and me are like 20?
(Mia) your 20! I'm 16!?
(Bill) ok calm down I'm not gonna do anything.
(Mia) ok i trust you so What about Tom?
(Bill are you sure he r*ped you and threatened you and called you a H**ker?
(Mia) YES I AM SURE BILL BELIEVE ME!
(Bill) ok i do.
(Tom) you believe this crap bill your my brother not hers!
(Mia) Shut up Tom bills on my side not yours So who's gonna believe you?
(Gustav) me i do i don't believe some 16 year old girl except actual victims.
(Goerg) Me to i agree with gustav
(Mia) ugh you guys are Idiots for believing Tom he hit a woman at a gas station in Germany.
(Gustav) they were stalking him And the women through a cigarette at his car so he hit her and went for the women so yeah
(Tom) don't say that to a child she's gonna be a B*tch and spread it around at her school or college
(Mia) no i won't actually i all ready told everyone that you r*ped me tho
(Bill) stop Mia i don't actually believe you i believe Tom my brother who i care about! You lying wh*re
(Mia rude *walks off*
(Tokio hotel) Yay she's gone

(Gustav) they were stalking him And the women through a cigarette at his car so he hit her and went for the women so yeah(Tom) don't say that to a child she's gonna be a B*tch and spread it around at her school or college(Mia) no i won't actually ...

(There's 2 mia's. Mia one is kat Dennings and mia 2 is nina dobrev)