𝐈. the girl

𝗖𝗛𝗔 𝗗𝗔𝗡𝗔𝗘, known as 𝗗𝗔𝗡𝗔𝗘, is a korean-canadian singer-songwriter, dancer and rapper. born in vancouver, canada, danae moved to seoul, south korea to persue her dream of becoming an idol and signed with bighit in 2016. she was later put on the survival show, 𝗜-𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗗 and ranked 5th, making her part of the lineup for the next big 4th gen and co-ed group, 𝗘𝗡𝗛𝗬𝗣𝗘𝗡.

⌗𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘⎯୧⊹ cha danae | 차다내  ❪ duh-nay [eng] / dan-eh [kor] ❫⌗𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘 𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚⎯୧⊹ female name of greek origin meaning "she who judges"

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘⎯୧⊹ cha danae | 차다내  ❪ duh-nay [eng] / dan-eh [kor] ❫
𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘 𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚⎯୧⊹ female name of greek origin meaning "she who judges"

𝗡𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦⎯୧⊹
          ╰ ❝ 4th gens guardian angel¡!❞ ⭑ given the nickname by fans of 4th generation after seeing danae's interactions with everyone. from fan cams of award shows to clips of game shows, viewers could easily see how the girl secretly kept an eye out for everyone; giving glances in a flash if she noticed something was off. she went viral on twitter for taking care of her hoobaes on music bank by dashing off stage and entering again to give newjeans' hyein a towel and water bottle after the rookie seemed to have confided in not feeling well. 
          ╰ ❝ lil' nae nae¡!❞  ⭑ given by engenes whenever danae was in a goofy mood. 'nae nae' sounded like the dance move ❪ and was described as cringe by danae after reading a comment on a live ❫ . 
          ╰ ❝i-land's mother¡!❞ ⭑ given by i-land viewers as she was the only girl in i-land. the trainees often leaned towards her for support, and many of the boys told her how 'motherly' she was.
          ╰ ❝adapter genius¡!❞ ⭑ given by viewers of i-land after watching the last episode in which bang sihyuk commented on her ability to take on any concept.
          ╰ ❝stable queen¡!❞ ⭑ given by viewers of i-land after watching the last episode in which bang sihyuk commented on how she manages to maintain her stable voice no matter the choreography. later on, it was revealed that danae improved this ability ever since she started training by running on a treadmill and singing.
          ╰ ❝ dae¡!❞ ⭑ given by ni-ki and later agreed on by enha during an episode of en&hi. three letters of danae's name were fused together and it quickly stuck as their special little name for her.