Chapter 3: to much to process

Hours had past, and Megan was still driving us to a place we had no idea of. We where constantly arguing about the stupidest things, forgetting once again that our lives where in danger. After a while of driving deep into the Alfagria woods, we where met with a tunnel that started of dark and ended up with a gate.

"What is this place?" I asked while leaning forward towards Megan.

Megan opened the door."just come." She spoke while exiting the car.

Myles and I let out heavy breaths before deciding to follow her to the gates. After entering the what seemed to be an airport runway we carried on following Megan, who was walking towards a factory like thing just about a mile away.

The runway was really dark and shady as the only lights that were being given, were the lights from the factory and the gate.

I sighed and looked to my left where Myles walked beside me with his hands in his black jacket pockets, while his long hair flew back from the wind. I put my hands in my pockets as well and looked over at Megan who was a feet ahead of me.

"How do you feel Myles?" I asked.

He looked at me and then looked back down on the road we where walking on. "What can I say?" He kicked a rock. "I believe our lives are gonna change as soon as we walk threw that factory, even know we not so close, just know for the better or worse. We sticking together."

I looked up in the stars with a smile, and sniffled. " for the better or worse."

After setting an unbreakable tie with my cousin, we both confidently got to the factory and walked inside.

My confidence level dropped drastically, as we entered the big bright lighted factory which consisted of hundreds of men packing guns and ammunition in boxes.

All I could do was land my hand on my hair and drop my jaw while slowly walking further inside.

"His here!" I black suited man shouted.

Everyone then started laughing and cheering as if I was some type of successful science experiment. I was in more shock, but in even more fear as I suddenly saw a man with short black and long beard come running towards.

Without a second thought I dashed the opposite way and quickly picked up one of the guns from the boxes that where on top of the white tables on the side.

I was running as fast as I could but I wasn't making so much progress as the gates where a mile away and I still had an injury. Things went way worse when I suddenly started getting surrounded by cars.

The cars managed to get ahead of me, they all stopped and a bunch of guards came out and surrounded me with pointed guns.

I took the gun I had and shot three bullets accurately at three gaurds chests.

"Hey Anthony, we not going to harm you." The guy who seemed to be the leader said while walking out the car.

"What do you want from me?" I pointed the gun at the leader.

"Hey put your gun down!! One gaurd panicked as soon as i pointed my gun at the leader.

The so-called boss looked at the gaurd that shouted at me. "Did you just yell at him?" He asked before taking a pistol out his pocket and shooting him straight in the head.

I jumped at the sound of his revolver bashing threw his skull. I was now staring at a bloody head.

"Anthony, I just wanna talk." The boss said.

"About what?" I said while trembling and trying to hide my fear at the same time.

"Let's go talk about it inside please."