S I X

Y/n's Pov

I was sleeping peacefully until my phone rang. I sat on the bed still feeling drowsy and looked at the wall clock. It showed 8:40 am.

Who the fuck is this person, calling me at this hour? Are people allergic to sleep nowadays? I slept after a lot of work and....aish!

I picked up my phone only to see her caller Id. I put my hair in a bun and secured it with a clutcher and picked my phone.

On receiving the call,

"Hello?"

"Good morning ma'am. Sorry to disturb you at this early morning."

"No, it's fine."

"Ma'am, I have something important to tell you."

"Hmm, go on."

"Ma'am, b..boss is getting married again."

What?

This can't be true.

How can someone have the title of Mrs Jeon who is not me.

My mind went blank. I couldn't sense anything, all I could feel was numbness in my body and a clenching pain in my heart. I could hear faint hellos from the phone but I was too in my emotions to respond to it.

I felt hot tears streaming down my cheeks. Why, He had to do that? Wasn't I enough? Did he fell out of love so suddenly?

How can he do that? Did he forgot about this child growing inside me? Did he just threw me after planting his seed inside me?

Jerk...
A total jerk.

A/n's Pov.

The door of my room burst open and it was someone who was like my mother.

My brother's girlfriend. Eunae Unnie.

I wiped my tears off and looked at her. "Oh my! Why my dear sister-in-law crying?", I didn't say anything but kept a angry face.

"I know, you are upset because Jungkook is going to marry again. Right?", I looked at her surprised and she just chuckled. She bend down to match herself at the same level of my bump which is quite visible now.

"Look at your stupid mama, she is an idiot. How can your father marry someone else? Your dada loves your mama so much that, he vomits whenever he sees any girl.", Says Eunae. She looked at me face to face and said,

"Don't leave him alone like that. I bet he is also not happy about this decision. Go to his office, forgive him. His condition is not good. He again started to smoke and drink. Go Yn, embrace your lonely husband."

Jungkook's Pov

Driving back to my office after dropping my son at his kindergarten was something which became my daily routine.

I kinda miss that time when my wife and son used to whine for ice creams while driving to or back from kindergarten.

After reaching my office being bowed by many employees and staffs, I reached near my cabin. I got rid of my blazer and sat on my chair. I massaged my temples thinking about my life. How it turned upside down as soon as Yn left me.

She was like my guardian angel. She decorated my life with all those little flowers. But now....Aish! leave it.

As I entered my cabin my eyes went towards a girl who was sitting on the couch.

She was wearing a tight pencil skirt which reached till her mid thigh and a white satin shirt which was too tight that those buttons will burst open soon.

I scrunched my face in disgust. I cleared my throat and she finally looked at me. Her face was covered in multiple layers of makeup. It would be stupidity to compare her to even our cleaners at my company. They are even decent than her.

First of all, who hired her?

I walked towards my chair and sat on it.  I took my blazer off and kept it on my table. I could sense her drooling. I clenched my jaw and asked, "Why are you here?"

She walked towards me with slow steps and stood beside me and kept a black file.

"Jungkook, I am a new employee here in the financial department.", she said in a seductive voice.

"Get out and it's Mr. Jeon for you. Go to your designated department. Don't you know employees aren't allowed to enter my cabin?", I said but before I could say something else she sat on my lap and leaned closer. If someone will come from the main door they will think we are kissing.

That's what happened.

Before I could react, suddenly she got up from my lap and acted like I did something to her. Crossing her arms on her chest she said,  "What are you doing, Mr. Jeon? I didn't knew you are a perverted man. How can you pull a girl into your lap who is new here? You have a wife and a son at home.", I saw fake tears at the corner of her eyes.

I got up from my chair and shouted, "THE FUCK YOU ARE SAYING? YOU WERE THE ONE WHO SAT ON MY LAP."

"No, you are lying. You made me impure.", Then she started crying. I was angry like anything. I could just plant a bullet inside her throat. All the things already made me frustrated and now this bitch.

I pointed my finger her and said, "Get the fuck out of my office. I don't wanna see your f-"

"I didn't know our boss is like this."

I heard a male voice coming from the door. I think on hearing our shouts everybody came to see the drama.

"MINJAE.", Shouted Jungkook for his secretary making all of them flinch. Minjae helps him in his official business while Mr. Kim helps him in underworld business.

"Yes boss.", He came panting infront him and saw his boss's expression like he would kill anyone anytime.

"Who is this whore? What is she doing here?", Minjae looked at her and narrowed his eyes at her and soon he said, "Boss, she is Lia, Park Lia. One of the assistent staff in our finance department."

"What is she doing he-", his words got stuck in his throat on hearing this statement.

"Look at him, it is not even a year his wife left him, and here he is fucking a girl inside his office."

On the mention of his wife he felt his knees weakened. The girl beside him was smirking silently. A woman staff who was twice older than him came out of the crowd and said, "Now I wonder why your wife left you. I think because she could hear all those moans coming from the other bedroom and she couldn't tolerate it."

"And what if I say, the girl with whom he was making love with was me?", His eyes sparked and he could feel his heart beats going crazy. The whole scene was filled with a vanilla-chocolate scent.

Everybody present there bowed to her while making way for her. She walked through between while clicking her high heels on the expensive while tiles.

"Mrs. Jeon?"

"Yes, any problem?"

That's it.

Don't forget to vote and comment guys.