Sleepless Nights

Little: George
Cg: Dream

I toss and I turn. I couldn't sleep.

I usually regress during the day which makes it easier to get to sleep, but today was one of the days where I just couldn't regress.

I wanted to slip in the sweet bliss and freedom so badly, but my bodh refused.

I look up at the ceiling and listen in to the sounds around me.

I could hear Dream talking to someone lightly.

Would he mind if I bothered him?

No.

I grab onto my blanket, stuffed animal and pacifier before waddling into Dream's room.

I knock lightly on the door and I head him say "One sec" to whoever he was on call with.

The door opens and he is stood over me.

"Hey Georgie, what's up"

I sigh and hug him, "Can't sleep, need to regress"

Dream hugs back, picking me up and carrying me to his bed, tucking the both of us under his sheets.

He petted my hair, rubbed my back and whispered sweet lullabies into my ear.

Very slowly, my body submitted to the feelings inside of me.

I grab onto my pacifier that I had brought in with my a shove it into my mouth.

"You wanna stay in my bed bub?"

I nod and roll around like a child.

Dream kisses my forehead, pleased with his job before getting up and situating himself back at his desk.

I laid back down and watched his movements for a little while.

Sucking on my pacifier and cuddling into my stuffi.

My eyes get a little heavy and I decide to rest them a little bit until... I finally fall asleep.