those three words (seungjin)

(You might have read this somewhere before. I uploaded this to another account but I don't use it anymore and I forgot all my access data)

He found his boyfriend sleeping on the sofa so he decided to let him sleep. The TV ran with some trash TV. Hyunjin loved to poke fun at all the nonsense on all these channels, but the only thing he did that day was sleep. He must be very tired. 

For the past month he's had non-stop photoshoot appointments. Almost every day he had to be a model for a magazine or he had to go to events that he usually didn't want to go to without his boyfriend. But the relationship between the two was not yet public, which is why he could not appear somewhere with Seungmin all the time.

Seungmin sat down next to Hyunjin and picked up the book lying on the coffee table. It was one of his favorite books and he always read it before starting a new unfamiliar book. He just got used to it. He opened the book and began to read. As quietly as possible he tried to turn the already worn sheets so not to wake up the sleeping one. He was briefly interrupted while reading because their dog decided that he had to sit on Seungmins lap right then.

Seungmin sank into the book and before he knew it he had read almost to the end again. When he realized that, he closed the book and put it back in its original place. He leaned back and looked at the sleeping beauty. Hyunjin was so beautiful even while sleeping. He looked like a prince, like a flawlessly beautiful prince. His hair brushed his face slightly and his mouth was slightly open while he slept. But the position he was lying in looked rather uncomfortable. When Seungmin looked at him like that, he had to think of their first encounter.

Seungmin works as a journalist and on a fateful day a colleague of his should have hadinterviewed a well-known person. The latter had a day off and was supposed to be having brunch with his two best friends. But as fate would have it, the colleague's wife gave birth to a child. Seungmins boss called him shortly thereafter and he had to postpone his plans for that day and filled in for his colleague. 

As soon as he arrived he started his work. He started asking Hyunjin questions he needed to ask. Hyunjin immediately had his eye on the younger one and kept trying to throw flirty looks at him throughout the interview. The person just mentioned ignored this or didn't get into it. He needed to be professional, it was his job after all. After the interview, Seungmin quickly wanted to head back home. But Hyunjin didn't let him go home.

He really wanted to invite him for a coffee. Seungmin kept trying to block. He just wanted to go home. But Hyunjin insisted on going for coffee with the other one, so the younger one just agreed. To Seungmins surprise, they got along very well and even exchanged numbers. They hardly had time to see each other, but they texted each other for hours and also sent voice messages. Both had the feeling that there was more than just friendship, so Hyunjin decided to ask Seungmin on a date. 

Even though Seungmin was freaking out inside and showed his best friends the whole chat history and always saying how great it would be to go on a date with the older one, he just didn't answer for a few days. The older was afraid that he had done something wrong, but after three days he finally got a confirmation. Now they had gotten to the point where they even shared a small house together.

Seungmins stomach growled. I should make dinner. He got an apron, put it on and got ready to cook. Cooking was one of his hobbies, he liked to cook and it was always tasty. Almost always. (He once managed to turn the noodles pitch black... noodles...)

As he was cutting the vegetables, he heard someone come into the kitchen. In the next moment, two arms wrapped themselves around the younger one's waist. "What are you cooking?" Hyunjin asked while resting his chin on Seungmins shoulders. "Let yourself be surprised," the adressed said, whereupon the other just groaned.

"You smell so good...or maybe it's just the food that smells so good," Hyunjin said, grinning. "Oh shut up," said the other, laughing lightly. "Let me help you cook," said the older one and broke away from Seungmin.

Seungmin told Hyunjin exactly what to do, which the latter more or less pulled off. While gaving Hyunjin the task of cutting the vegetables he had just cut himself, an open, half-full package of flour stood temptingly next to the one that was 1 centimeter larger. He felt the need to reach into it and shoot his boyfriend with it.

Thought done.

The next moment, Seungmins brown hair wasn't so brown anymore, and now had white particles in it. He turned and faced Hyunjin. "Are you serious? You're older than me and yet more childish than me." Hyunjin laughed briefly. "It was like I couldn't control my hands." The younger tried to look at the other seriously but failed.

"That means revenge Hwang," he said, reaching for the flour as well. However, he managed to shoot Hyunjin face squarely, making him look funny. Seungmin burst out laughing and said, "You look really funny." Of course, Hyunjin had to take revenge as well and threw the next batch of flour in the other man's face. So began an almost never-ending flour battle. Nothing and no one could have interrupted them except a pot boiling over.

After they had eaten, they sat together on the sofa. Hyunjin had the remote in hand and searched Netflix for a good movie or series for the two to while away the time. They wasted almost half an hour trying to decide until Seungmin said, "Please, let's just watch your beloved trash TV." Happy with what the latter said, he did.

Even though the two saw each other less than other couples because of Hyunjin career as a model, they clearly managed it very well. Better than some couples who saw each other 24/7. Even though they had only been together 9 months and only lived together 4 months, there was nothing wrong with the fact that they were a perfect match. Of course, sometimes they fought. Most about whether or not they should go public with their relationship.

But even if they argued, they get along again and that was what counted.

They both knew they loved each other, yet neither had ever said those three words to the other. But that should change. At least that's how Hyunjin saw it.

The older one played with the younger one's hair and couldn't get it out of his head. I want to tell him... But how will he react? What if he doesn't say it back. What if he doesn't want to hear it from me? No, what am I thinking? If I don't say it now, I may never say it... I have to tell him. I want to tell him.

"Seungmin?" In response, the younger one let out a soft "mh". Seungmin could suddenly feel the other's heart beating faster. He lifted his head and looked at Hyunjin. They looked deep into each other's eyes and the younger waited for what the latter would say. Hyunjin kept thinking about whether it was the right time or whether it wasn't too sudden.

I love you.

"I just wanted to tell you again how soft your hair is," Hyunjin blurted out. Am I stupid or something? Seungmin started laughing softly and then said, "If you don't say it, I'll have to say it." He moved face to face with Hyunjin until they were forehead to forehead. "I love you too Hwang," and moments later he linked his lips with the other's, who immediately replied.

One reason I fell in love with you Kim Seungmin. You always know exactly what I want to say, even if I can't find the right words for it.

-~-~-

(ohhh cheesy)