Chapter 2

The next day I woke up the next day to find Cib laying next to me, wearing nothing but a t-shirt. I reached over and grabbed his waist, he woke up with a startle. I couldn't handle that beautiful face. I felt his hand reach for my rock hard cock. He began to stroke it. I turned him over on his back, his groan signified that he wanted this more than anything. I held his waste and thrusted my hot squishy corndog flame into his pulsating anus. He groaned with a viscous roar. I began to move in and out rapidly, Cib's screams could be heard from a mile away. His ass felt as nothing I'd ever come in contact with had before. I never wanted to leave what had become my new favorite cave. He reached back with one hand and grabbed my nipple, this is when I knew things were getting serious. His back was being flexed as I went in and out of him. He knew what a man needed. I arched my back as the hot melted marshmallow stream approached. I grabbed him by the waist and thrusted one last time, delicious heated milk spewed everywhere. "He's a lucky boy.", I thought. We then proceeded to cuddle.

"Shit!", I awoke two hours later and realized I'm late for work, like an hour late for work. I scrambled to get my clothes on and ran to get to work.