Chapter 2

L/N = Last name

   I noticed just in time before almost crashing into the boy that was leaning on my locker, due to my dazed and hungry state. I noticed he had silver tips in his hair, I thought that they were pretty cool, it kind of looked like snow in the dark. I quickly got up to my feet and faced my locker and the boy turned his head to look at me, when he turned his head, I was startled, his eyes were a sharp, silver blue. 

 It wasn't the blue that surprised me, it was how cold and sharp his eyes were. I froze, backing a few steps away from him, was he going to say something to me, did I make him angry? Instead he just moved aside and continued leaning on the next locker.

(credit goes to the artist.)

 Phew, he didn't mind me...

 "Tam! I'm here!" a girl's voice rang out. I looked and saw a young girl running up to the boy. She also had silver tips in her long dark hair, come to think of it, they kind of look like twins. 

She ran up to him, and smiled brightly. But before I could leave, she noticed me, I pretended to just put my books back in. But just when I thought she wouldn't say anything, she asked:

"Hey, you look familiar, what's your name?" I looked nervously at her and then the boy next to her, who was eyeing me with those sharp, blue eyes.

"It's Y/N L/N." I replied. The girl smiled more, making her blue eyes, which were the same as, I'm assuming her brother's, sparkle.

 "Your friends with Sophie, right?" she asked, still eyeing me curiously, while her brother was brooding in the shadows.

 "Are you talking about Sophie Foster?" 

 "Yeah, I am and yes I'm friends with her." I replied warily. The boy looked at me, hostility turning into curiosity.

 "I'm sorry, what's your name?" I asked the girl.

"My name is Linh Song and this grouch, is my twin brother, Tam." she said. Then she looked warily.

 "You don't mind us being twins do you? she asked.

"Of course not, I think twins are really cool." I replied, she smiled, and Tam seemed less hostile.

"Are you heading to lunch?" he asked.

"Yeah?" I replied.  Linh smiled.

"Let's go together! If you don't mind." the girl added.

 "I'm okay with it." smiling at them.

  I may not know who they are but, I think I gained two more friends or more like allys.