swissdew

fluff:
since swiss always share his vape on stage with dew he always has an eye on him. dew just comes up to swiss waiting for him to bend down and give him his vape. sometimes swiss comes down from his little stage to kiss dew while blowing the smoke into his mouth. but swiss attention is always on dew of he's doing okay since the stuff in there gets them high. after the ritual swiss would give dew a lot of water and something to eat to make him feel better. dew just gets clingy as hell and hugs swiss every time he can and wants to hold his hand.

smut:
swiss kinda tends to have a size kink when he sleeps with dew bc compared to him the fire ghoul is tiny and thin. he just likes to hold his small waist while watching how a bulge builds on his little tummy every time he thrusts. growls could be heard from the multi ghoul while dew's whines and whimpers will turn him on even more. dew and swiss would have a safeword since it's getting really rough some times between them and as soon as swiss hears the safeword he would immediately stop and get all soft for his little ghoul. he would ask what's wrong and just take him into his arms letting dew rest on his chest while he hums a song to calm him down.