force of habit. | Alexia Putellas (ficlet)

Alexia had a habit which was more like a necessity every time she had the chance.

Before you both started dating, you had a relationship where the both of you fooled around a lot, teasing each other constantly. One of Alexia's favourite antics was to slap your ass at any given moment.

She'd mostly do it in the comfort of your home like when you walk up the stairs with her behind you or when you got up from the sofa. She'd only go as far to do it around her family, and that was on rare occasions.

However one little mistake on her behalf caused herself hounds of pain.

"Alexia! I'm going to kill you!"

Her head whipped towards your laundry room from where she sat on the sofa, face full of confusion to your threat.

"¡Ven aquí, ahora!"

Your tone made her heart start racing on what she could have possibly done, and she hesitantly got up and trailed her way towards you finding you in a pile of odd clothes.

Hands in her hoodie pockets, her eyes widened at your furious face as you helplessly checked through all of the now smaller than usual clothes.

Watching as your mouth dropped when you found your training shorts, consequently turning towards her and displaying them.

"Oh."

"Oh? That's all you have to say? Look what you have done!" You whined as you shook the pair, fake sobbing in infuriation.

"I didn't mean to! If anything it's your fault." She shrugged.

"My fault how exactly?"

"You made me do the washing." She mumbled into the collar of her hoodie, hiding her smirk.

"Oh, so me trying to get you to help around the house makes it my fault, sí?"

"Sorry."

"Sorry doesn't cut it. What am i going to do? We have training soon!" You got up from your position and dumped all of the other clothes in a basket to put all in the bin.

"You can wear a pair of mine?" Alexia asked, wincing at all of the wasted clothes she's caused.

"What and risk the teasing all day? Hell no. I'll just have to wear them and get a new pair."

"Your ass will look great in them." She got a tap to your bum as you rushed past her, twisting your head to her with an 'are you serious' stare.

"Fuck off."

After the shorts had dried and you had ironed them slightly, they looked even worse and you could have almost cried as you put them on.

"I was right, they look great."

"Stop making excuses up, Alexia, they're hideous. I am not happy with you." You moaned as you picked at the tight material, catching Alexia's eyesight from in the mirror.

"Oi!" You screached as you covered your bum with your hands, spinning away from her. "No looking or touching today otherwise you are not getting anything tonight, not like you were from even causing this in the first place."

"Come on! It was a mistake."

"Nope!"

"Ugh." She exasperated, finding her own kit to change into.

You arrived at the training grounds and you had already picked the material out of your ass about 20 times, huffing every time.

"Stop doing that." Alexia groaned from beside you.

"I can't help it." You bent over the bench as you lifted your foot to tie your boot, Alexia threw her head back to avoid herself from doing anything in that moment.

Maybe it wasn't so great for her after all.

"Why is Y/N's shorts so tight?" Mapi came over to sit by Alexia when a break was called, an eyebrow raised.

"Please don't remind me."

Mapi snorted at her response, "What did you do?"

"I shrunk them in the wash and now i have to suffer with the consequences because.."

"You keep getting distracted." She cut off, a smirk on her face as she squeezed her water.

Alexia got up from her position, placing her bottle back in its holder before every one returned back to their positions for a scrimmage.

In the middle of it, you and Alexia had both somehow fallen on top of each other and she couldn't help herself but slap your ass as she got up.

You froze after she did so, most likely not realising that she did it in front of the whole team. You didn't look at her as she pulled you up, also not noticing the wide eyes of the young players.

All returned to the locker room, everyone whispered amongst themselves with their gazes flickering towards Alexia whom had seemed to have realised the behaviour.

"¿Que pasa?"

She only got a snort from Patri as a response, Claudias face still ridden from shock.

"What's so funny?"

"Couldn't hold it in could ya, capi?" Mapi joked from across the room.

"What? Couldn't hold what in?"

"Your obsession." Ana chimed in.

"My obsession? What? Football?"

"No, Y/N's ass." Mariona answered.

Alexia's mouth widens before her eyes followed, focusing her attention back on you who didn't give her the time of day.

"Oh shit."

"Yes oh shit, idiota." You huffed jokingly, a smile spreading across your face as you undressed from the horrible shorts.

"I didn't mean to, force of habit."

"Force of habit? Chicas! Alexia Putellas is an ass girl!"

"¡Callarte!"