The Playful Hypers

Matt Archie is known as a bad guy who always fight to anyone that annoyed him. He's used to fight nearly everyday back when he's still on middle school untill high school. When he's on college, he's fighting ambition is decreasing somehow and he ignores all of the people that annoyed him.

As usual college life, Matt find out that he's get at some point where he's pretty boring doing his daily activities and craving for more joy despite boring fighting.

Matt remember that he once sees advertise about dating app where people can meet strangers easily, so he downloads it straight away.

Couple of minutes of swiping left on that dating app passing by, finally Matt find girl that wake his interest up a little bit. And that girl is Emily Dawn. She's looking beautiful, cute, but her body is the one that really make Matt interesting. It because Emily's body is just has so much sexiness on it.

Matt swiping right Emily straight away after he sees her profile. Not for a long time, Matt is getting matches with Emily and start to chat her directly.

In a room chat

Matt : Hi, Gorgeous. How you doing?
Emily : I'm good, what's up?
Matt : Nothing, just admire some of God's perfect creatures that shows on your profile i guess.
Emily : Aww, that's sweet. You make me curious about you.
Matt : Well, i can make more than curiosity for you. Anyway, what do you want to know about me, Emily?
Emily : I like your dare act, Matt. Can we just meet in person to getting know each other better?
Matt : Great, let's meet at my place, I'll pick you up.
Emily : Cool. I'm gonna waiting for you, Matt.

Matt pick Emily up in her sharing location and bring her to his apartment. Matt gives Emily a lot of snacks and welcome her nicely in his apartment. Emily enjoying it, and seems like she's start to admire Matt at this time.

Matt : "So, what do you want to know about me, Emily?"
Matt smiles brightly on Emily

Emily : "Let's play some games for that, are you down for that?"
Matt : "Sure, I'm down for everything."
Emily : "Alright, let's play some Truth or Dare. You pick first."
Matt : "Give me your best Dare, Emily."

Emily smirks before start to talking
Emily : "Open that shirt till we finish this game."

Matt gives Emily devil smile and take his shirt off
Matt : "Alright, is this enough?"
Emily : "More than enough to turn me on, Matt."
Emily look at Matt's body with seductive look and want to touch it desperately

Matt : "Hey, my eyes up here, why you keep looking down, Emily?"
Matt knowing how much she wants to touch his body and just teasing her because of that

Emily : "I'm trying, Matt."
Emily stares at Matt's eyes with blushing in her cheeks

Matt : "Let's just get to the next round, Okay? What will you choose, Emily?"
Emily : "I'll pick Truth first, Matt."
Matt : "What's your sexual fantasy, Emily?"
Matt look at Emily with playfully expression

Emily : "It's getting dominated by muscular guy till I'm about to pass out probably."
Emily blushes even redder as she's nervous answering Matt's question

Matt : "Mine is enough, isn't it?"
Matt tease Emily as he knows that Emily is giving him nervous look

Emily : "Y-yes, Matt."
Emily is blushing so hard till she can't meet Matt's eyes

Matt : "Glad to hear that. Alright, I'm gonna choose dare again this time."
Emily : "Kiss me for a minute, Matt."

Matt stands up and kiss her directly after hearing her Dare

Emily : "Mmmmhh~"

Matt chokes Emily's neck and kiss her even more passionately enough to make her hard to breath