To the Top

We conducted a thorough search throughout the premises, meticulously inspecting various areas such as the stairs, attic, basement, kitchen, bathrooms, and dining room. Subsequently, I deemed it imperative to examine all rooms, both upstairs and downstairs, including the storage rooms. At that moment, a realization struck me - the possibility of a concealed passage or some form of encoded message. Hence, I requested Chanti to emit a luminous glow within the room. In order to minimize the interference of sunlight, I closed my eyes and directed my attention towards the pictures adorning the walls. Much to my astonishment, I noticed a gleaming reflection on the windows depicted in all the paintings. A growing sensation of heat accompanied Chanticleer's luminosity, indicating his increasing temperature. I recalled the advice regarding the ability to deactivate this feature by averting one's gaze, leading to the dissipation of the melting paintings.

Eyssna:
AAAYYYOOO, TURN OFF.....TURN. IT. OFF.....
TURN IT OOOOOOOFF!

His prompt response to my plea resulted in the cessation of the luminosity, unveiling the disheartening sight of the melted paintings. Consumed by a wave of regret, I berated myself for failing to issue the command to deactivate his emitting function when the need arose.

Eyssna:
(I'm a damn idiot, man)

Chanticleer approached the painting as I was sulking on the floor and complaining. He accidentally knocked it and I noticed it sounded like it was made of glass. I stood up, wiped my face, and realized the painting was actually made of wax. Chanticleer then asked for a blunt object, so I handed him a jacket hanger. Stepping aside, he swung the hanger back with a lot of force and the painting cracked all the way to the top. He repeated this action twice, causing the glass to fall to the ground like shooting stars. Inside the broken painting, we discovered a box with a gold emblem. I grabbed a chair and placed a book on it to reach the box easily. After obtaining the box, I noticed it was covered in dust and cobwebs. After blowing on it and wiping it with my hand, I tried to open it but noticed a keyhole instead. Feeling disappointed, I mentioned that we would need to find the key. Chanticleer responded with frustration, ‘Aaaaah, You gotta be fu-!’

While Shaun was traversing the field of corn, trees, and pigs at a high speed, he arrived at the mansion mentioned by the girl earlier that evening. Just before he entered, a voice called out to him. Without hesitation, he turned and witnessed the Stallion and Cow lying face down on the ground.

Shaun stated, "I understand what you're going to say, but I must find that girl to convey something."

He then turned his attention back to the fallen Stallion and Cow, mustering up his courage despite trembling inside. Determined, he sprinted towards the house, disregarding Aj's attempts to communicate something.

Aj exclaimed, "Hey, kid! You can't do this on your own!"
(Frustrated)

Odelle interjected, "Excuse me, but what are you doing? Why are you pursuing him? There isn't even a confrontation!"

Aj responded, "Do you ever consider anyone other than yourself? This is about the kid and the girl we met. And we are abandoning Chanticleer!"

Odelle went silent with wide-eyed shock. She abruptly changed her expression to one of focus, turning straight ahead and continuing to run. She charged towards the mansion at full speed, with Aj and the sheep in tow, forcefully breaking through the entrance.

The boys were thrown off her back, crashing onto the ground in a severely bruised and battered state, like some pancakes.

Odelle inquires about our next course of action after consuming beverages and acknowledges that relying on pictures for information is futile."

"Aj states that upon discovering the opened box, it indicates the presence of both the girl and Chanticleer."

"Shaun notices footprints on the dusty floor leading downstairs to the kitchen. Shaun then gestures towards the mansion's backyard, indicating that their journey is nearing its conclusion.