SURVIVOR- Zane Against Troy Immunity Challenge

Tonight was the Immunity Challenge. Jeff was standing in an incredibly hot underground cavern, as the Crimson Raider Tribe entered.

Everyone sat down. "You all have made it to day twelve, where it is your Immunity Challenge. This is the toughest Immunity Challenge your Tribe will ever have to face, so choose who you want to do the challenge wisely. Only one person will complete this challenge to win Immunity for your Tribe. FL4K, since you are given the advantage of not having to breathe, as well as not being alive, you will automatically not be chosen. A Tribe member will stand with their back against a wooden board, on a tiny platform. You will hold a thirty-pound bar above your head for as long as you can. If you drop the bar, or if it touches your head, your Tribe will not win Immunity. Pick your Tribe member for this challenge" Jeff said.

"Our Tribe decided to pick me, because I am the strongest, besides FL4K. I was sweating, it was hot, and it was hard to breathe. I needed to win Immunity for my Tribe, even if that meant straining a muscle. I did not want to lose tonight. We have not won a single Immunity because of Troy Calypso, and I want to defeat him in this Immunity Challenge" Zane told the camera.

"Since only one member will be competing, your chosen Tribe member will face off with the opposing Tribe, the God Twins" Jeff said, as Troy and Tyreen entered.

After Jeff re-explained the Immunity....

To be continued...