SURVIVOR- Leader Of The Camp

The United Tribe had to go to Tribal Council, to determine the leader of the camp.

Zane and Troy sat in front of everyone else, since they were the unofficial leaders of their two Tribes.

Jeff sat down. "Alright. It is now day fifteen, and Zane and Troy, you two are the said leaders of your Tribes. How does that influence your relationship with your Tribe members?" He asked.

Zane took a deep breath, and Troy swallowed. "Zane, you are first" Jeff said. Zane sighed. "Being a leader of the Tribe has it's ups and downs, when I became the leader, I feel like no one could take away my position of power. My relationship as the leader of the Tribe is that before Troy and Tyreen merged with us, is that we had a lot of disputes, because I am very strict, I don't take garbage off of anyone, and so that made me a threat. However, when they did merge, I noticed that FL4K kind of stepped up to the plate, and now him and I run the entire camp. I am the one who cooks every meal, which is usually rice, and FL4K makes sure that everyone is accounted for their actions" Zane told Jeff.

"Troy, based off of what Zane just said, how did your Tribe get along? Is it similar to Zane's Tribe, or very different?" Jeff asked. Troy cleared his throat. "Our Tribe was power-hungry. Tyreen and I ran the Tribe, um, and I think we did a good job of having control over everyone else, rather than cooking the meals, or accounting them for their actions" he said.

"Alright. The rest of you are going to decide who you want to be the leader of your Tribe. You may ask a question or make a statement. When it is time to vote, the rest of the Tribe will write down either Zane or Troy's name, and then I will read the votes. Whoever gets the most votes is now the leader of your Tribe" Jeff said.