CH 2

Here we were in the dressing room. We all had our makeup and hair done. Mei was wearing a pair or tights with jean shorts that had suspenders hanging by her hips. Her shirt was a bright neon yellow. Tai was wearing skinny leather jeans that had chains hanging on her hip. Her shirt was black with skulls on it. Jiang was wearing a pair of drop croch pants that were galaxy print. Her shirt was a dark purple and had a leather vest. I was wearing a pair of skinny white jeans with a blue corset and a blue leather jacket. Our makeup was mostly the same. We had exagerated winged eyeliner with the eyeshadow accordingly to our shirts. I was wearing a pair of blue high top converses, Tai was wearing black lowtops, Jiang was wearing boots, and Mei was weaing black sneakers that had heels to them.

I had my guitar hanging on my shoulders as i shook nervously. They all patted my head tryig to comfort me. "P.XI on in 5 minutes" the stage director called out. We all shifted towards the stage. I noticed the camera recording us. "Aja aja. P.XI FLY HIGH!" We all cheered. I shook out my fingers as my nerves shook me to my core. I felt someones hand on my shoulder. I turned and saw Seolhyun eonni. "You will do great dongsaen-ah, arachi?" I nodded takig a deep breath. She talked to the makeup artist and came back holding something. "This will pull everything together" she said. I trusted her and let her put on the vibrant but light red lipstick. The scent of cherries relax0xed me a little. "Gomowa eonni" i said. She hugged me. "Blow their minds away" i nodded smiling. "This is the first time i felt like i  can fly so high." "Right Bora-ssi? I felt like im being taken to heaven" i laughed at the corny jokes. "Now for the newest group, their debut song which has a unique take on love. FLY HIGH WITH P.XI" they both said. The lights slowly came on as the smoke was released slowly getting lower. Jiang started the beat and Tai came in on the 8th beat. I heard my cue and started playing. Mei started singing her heart out with me ocassionally backing up her vocals. (PLAY L'ARC EN CIEL'S REVELATION)

I looked out to the audience and saw alot of people holding our cards. I noticed they were also haolding FT ISLAND merch which means they are primadonnas. I saw one sign and my heart broke cause of it. I ignored it and continued playing. Not many people enjoyed the sound of rock but this was what helped me relax. When i played the last chords i heard a bunch of cheers. I looked up and saw the same person holding another sign. My heart clenched in fear and my vision started acting up again. The eonnis had to drag me off the stage as my legs weakly staggered behind. When we got to the dressing room the eonnis were questioning me. I was able to hear them but i wasnt able to see that well. My vision kept going between slight visions of them and random colors. Our manager started fanning me. "Are you okay, did you need the medecine?" He asked. I breathed in deeply and shook my head. "Ani, i can get through this." I said. I stood up smiling but as i tried to see the smiles on my eonnis face i was met with nothing but white. My head felt light headed and my legs grew tired. I felt air rushing on my face then a pair of warm arms holding me. "Get help" i heard Minhwan's voice faintly.

NARRATORS POV

A large crowd was formed outside the dressing room. "EXCUSE ME EXCUSE ME" the EMTs shouted getting through. When they got into the room they opened he door wider so the gurney was able to get through. Inside was a girl on the floor with Minhwans finger inside her mouth. Her body shook as andom seizures shook her. The EMT took over and stook a breathing tube in her throat. He attached a breathing bag and started pumping air. The transfered her on the gurney and tied her hand and legs down as to not move. As they took her into the van Minhwan jumped in. "Ill see you guys at the hospital"he said. They all nodded. Fans and papparazzis were taking pictures of this mysterious new idol that was taken to the hospital right after their debut. The person who held the sign was standing behind everyone and smirked before leaving.

AT HOSPITAL

They had managed to sedate the seizures and was able to take out the breathing tube. They put an oxygen mask on her and hooked her to the machines. Minhwan was allowed in. He took a seat and held her hand. He removed a ruberband from his wrist and tied her hair into a ponytail. Since there was large windows that looked into the hallway the paparrazzi took a bunch of pictures of them.