06 Wish

Previously...

Kids were easy. Just give them something to entertain themselves, make them use all ther energy like running and such, and they'll eat anything that are pretty or that has some picture of their favorite cartoon, make sure they brush their teeth and get tucked in bed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
___________________________________

ISAIJAH POV

Baby?. Dale placed his hand under on my chin making me look up to him.

Huh?.

You were zoning out.

I stared at his eyes. We're...were his eyes shining.

Your eyes are strange.

He flinched at my word and looked away. Felling bad, i hugged his arms.

In a good way, i like your eyes.

Right, right.

From that day i learned that Dale was sensitive about his eyes. So i tried not to mention them. Alberu had brought his son to me few months later. An adorable one year baby with red hair and silver eyes was now in my arms.

How are you such natural at holding him?
Even i cant hold him with him being uncomfortable. Alberu said in awe.

I babysit babies.

Right.

Goo, i looked down and the red headed baby was looking straight at me with his shining silver eyes. My heart dropped and hid him from Alberu.

Im not giving him back. I said.

Hes my son, Alberu said.

No hes mine now. I said

Isaijah. Alberu said

Come close to me and ill bite you. I said

You wouldn't. Alberu said.

Watch me. I said.

The cute babies name is felix. Alberu said

Ow, a headache?. I rubbed my head as felix snuggled in my chest. Ignoring my headache, i kissed his forehead. The cute baby cooed at me hugging him closely. Alberu glaring at me constantly. Lucius then said.

Yeah, im not introducing you to alexandro.

Hey!

Gulg. Alberu made a noise and i looked down at him. My lips trembled and i whined.

I want a baby too

Dale chocked on his tea and snapped to me.
I stared at hi. He stared at him. Alberu stared at us and scooped felix in my arms.

Get freaky away from my baby.

Athan cleared his throat, his cheeks pink and i felt my face heated up when i realise what was going to happen. Alberu immediately ran off with felix. Lucius winking at me i simply flipped him off.

It was just us two.

Dale and me.

Do...do you want a baby? Dale asked. I bit my lips.

I always have.

I see... Would... You like to have a baby... with me?

... What about-

My family wont do anything. My wife and I dont have any feelings for each other and my son is already confirmed the next heir
Having a sibling wont change anything unless something unfortunate happen to him in which i will make sure no harm comes his way. Dale's eyes darkened.

He would make a good father but.....i dont know....

Under one condition.

Anything.

You'll never leave me or the baby. As well as your son. He deserves his fathers love.

Dale stared at him and smiled and replied, ofcourse.

Good. I pushed him to the couch and sat on his lap. Straddling him and Seductively taking off my clothes. Dale's eyes were dark and filled with lust. I leaned in his ears and said.

Lets make our baby.

Dale growled and pushed me against the wall smashing his lips to mine. As he worked my clothes off and i took off his clothes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
___________________________________
Cliffhanger HAHAHAHAH

ill be back for more tom or the next day after that(currently postponed)

Hope you enjoy this chapter.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
___________________________________