Chapt. 7. Dorm room!

Celestia: Oh, my goodness, that you, my dear? (She gives her a warm hug) hello again, my precious friend. (Smiles widely) I am so excited that we are both going to be rooming together because you just make every second with you such a blast. I feel like we are going to have so much fun together. Do not worry, I won't make a mess with my beautiful hair, and I will let you help me style it, since you do an excellent job at it. (Smiles even wider)

Clarovski: "It's alright! And if you do make a little mess, I'm fine with it! I'll even clean it up if you'd wish! I'd have to admit I'm a messy one but I'll keep it as clean as possible! Promise!"

Celestia: (Smiles) oh my word my sweet, sweet friend. You are like the perfect room mate. You seem so sweet and polite, but also fun and full of energy. If only there were more people like you in this world. (Gives her a tight hug) I feel blessed to have you.

Clarovski: Me too. Now why don't we start unpacking! What side of the room do you want?

Celestia: (Smiles) oh I do not think I am too picky! You may have your choice and I will be perfectly fine. You have great tastes, so I am sure what you pick will be perfect! (Smiles) thank you for being so thoughtful. (Gives her another little hug) you are just the loveliest little thing.

Clarovski: Thank you! I might need some room for my wigs and hairstyle practice so it's it okay if you take the smaller side? I'm sorry I really need the space (I say apologetically even if the other side of the room is not even 40 cubic centimetres smaller.)

Celestia: Oh you are such an angel. Why, of course, my dear, you take as much space as you need. I want you to feel comfortable and be able to express yourself fully, without ever worrying about anything else. Please, take as much space as you need dear. (Smiles kindly) you are truly so thoughtful and sweet, my precious friend.

Clarovski: Thank you, really! Now for the decor! You can decorate as much as possible, I won't mind! I have my own decor too and if you'd like some I'll be sure to give it! (I say starting to unpack my clothes first putting them in the closet)

Celestia: (Smiles) oh how sweet you are, we shall decorate the room as we please since it is as much our space as it is yours, let us not worry about who has what, we can share it all. You are so generous though, to give me a piece of your decor, that shows you are a truly special soul. It really makes my heart sing. (Smiles and heads towards her side, to begin her unpacking) oh, the decor possibilities, oh I cannot wait, it is so exciting! (Smiles brightly)

Clarovski: I cannot wait for this! Hold on I think Monokuma has an announcement!

Monokuma: Attention all students, please report to the gym ASAP!

Clarovski: I wonder what that's about, we should go Celeste, Come on!

Celestia: (Smiles broadly) oh a Monokuma announcement? How fun! (She follows Clarovski to the gym, and once there she smiles cheerfully) oh this really is so exciting! I wonder what Monokuma's big announcement is. I do hope it is something wonderful, such as free food or something. How about you, my dear? What do you think his announcement will be about?