The Unfinished Story

Once upon a time, there was a story.

It was a wonderful story, filled with hope, and joy. It had a message of kindness, happiness, and fulfillment.

But this story was never finished.

It was unfinished, it was incomplete, it was still being created.

What is an unfinished story?

If a story is unfinished, what does that mean?

Is it a story without an ending? Or is it a story that has no meaning?

What happens, to a story that is never finished?The unfinished story, waited. The unfinished story, waited.

It waited to be completed, it waited to be fulfilled.

No one came to complete it, it was alone, waiting.

Was it forgotten? Was it left alone?

The unfinished story, waited for its ending, its meaning, its completion.

Was it happy with being unfinished, or did it wish for a better end?

The unfinished story, would never know.

And so, it waited, alone, with no one by its side.It waited and waited, but no one came. It wished for a better end, it wished to be complete. But it was forgotten, it was abandoned.

The unfinished story, waited and waited.

It wanted to be remembered, it wanted to be completed, it wanted to be loved. But no one, no one was there to remember it.

It was left, forgotten, alone to wait and wait.

It could not be completed, it could not have an ending.

Its meaning, was unfinished.It was a sad story, a tragic story.

An unfinished story, that would never be complete, that would never have an end.

That was the sad fate of the unfinished story. It would never have a proper ending, never have a proper closure.

It would be left alone, forgotten, with no meaning, unfinished, incomplete.

The unfinished story, would never know how to be complete. It would never have meaning.

story created by aze.