one - quinn

i've kissed 85% of people in this town. boys, girls, everyone. every night, sometimes twice a day, a new pair of soft lips meet mine, but contrary to popular belief, i still had my virginity in tact.

on saturdays in mowville, the sad little place i call "home", everyone hangs out at dannys creek. and by everyone, i mean everyone that actually has a life. dannys creek is opposite the shake shack and is the place where i've had my first of hundreds of makeout sessions. it's also the place where someone else's fingers went inside me for the first time. a lot of stuff happens at the creek.

it was the first saturday of july, meaning the first saturday since school was out, and i was getting ready at my bestfriend brynn's house. we'd been inseparable since the first grade; quinn & brynn. we practically ran mowville highschool since we stepped our high-heeled feet there 2 years ago, and now it was summer before junior year.

"i can't believe you're still a virgin, babe", brynn said to me wonderingly. she called everyone babe, the word came out her mouth in every sentence.
"none of this towns' small dicks could satisfy me, brynn, i've told you this like, so many times," i replied, taking my hair out of its usual messy bun and brushing it.
rolling her eyes, she said, "yeah but babe, you've kissed basically the whole of mowville, and half of the boys fingers have been in you!"

i didn't reply. everything she said was true, after all.