184

Under the bloody moonlight at the transfer station, Gu Cong froze in place.

It was as if someone had taken his soul away in an instant, his thoughts were emptied, but his senses were infinitely enlarged, cool and soft, the young man's lips gently pressed against the end of his eyes, and then, a little damp heat came out, curiously, along his tail lashes.

His head was dizzy, Xi Ye was enjoying himself, busy peeling off the candy wrapper to eat candy, and within a few seconds, he was pulled off by the man.

Tired from standing on tiptoe for too long, he unconsciously shook and held Gu Cong's shoulder.

Wet the opponent's shirt with warm water stained with foam, and soon, the aggrieved boy frowned, as if he was debating whether he should apologize first or complain first, but suddenly found something more interesting.

Raising his hand, Xi Ye pressed his fingertips against the side of the man's neck, followed the most dangerous carotid artery up under the skin, and finally, slowly stopped by Gu Cong's ear.

It was difficult to control the drunkard's thoughts, Gu Cong asked calmly, "What are you doing?"

As soon as the words came out, he realized that his voice was very hoarse. Fortunately, the young man focused on other things at the moment, and only gently pinched his earlobe: "It's so red."

"Are you hot again?"

Gu Cong suddenly remembered the scenery he caught a glimpse of from the corner of his eye when he tied the bandage for the boy last time.

"It's okay, I'm cold." Before he could answer, the boy who had become impatient took the initiative to answer the words, pounced forward, and hugged him softly.

But obviously, this kind of cooling has no effect, and the faint scarlet color spreads, starting from the base of Gu Cong's ears, and quickly spread to the side of the neck that was brushed by the young man's breath.

Xi Ye felt even more dizzy.

Gu Cong's body temperature was very high, like hugging a warm stove, he was so comfortable that he couldn't lift his strength. Seeing the young man who was hanging on him like a koala, he would squint his eyes and slide down little by little.

With foam still on his hands, he casually tore a piece of kitchen paper and wiped it clean. He didn't have time to take care of the unfinished dishes, so he half supported and half hugged the ground, intending to send the boy back to his room first.

Just finished a dungeon with difficulty 7, even though there were no casualties, it was still exhausting, and finally managed to get a peaceful "normal sleep". The villa was quiet and the doors were closed tightly, as if only Xi Ye and Gu Cong were left in this quiet night.

Jiang Chuan's room is on the third floor. Gu Cong deliberately stepped on the gap while waiting for the food to be delivered. The other rooms, except for Cheng Qing on the far right, are all empty.

There are nine people in Jiang Chuan's team, and the rooms in the villa are allocated according to their quantity. The result of the discussion at dinner is to let Xi Ye live in Zhao Dong's room first.

As for Zhao Dong himself, he went to rest in the room of other players with good relations.

So in the corridor, the door diagonally opposite to Gu Cong is now ajar, and the lock cylinder is retracted. Unless someone twists it from inside, it will never be locked because of external force such as wind.

It can be said that they are very careful.

Most likely it was Cheng Xiaorong's idea.

But Gu Cong didn't stop, and directly passed Zhao Dong's room.