night shifts

(I HOPE YOU READ THE DESCRIPTION.. 😭)

It was a breezy night at the flower shop, the shop was slow but can still manage. There was about 2-3 customers buying flowers for their loved ones, death from the family or relatives but who knows?

Jack was always in charge of night shifts meaning he does the closing as puffy did the morning shifts leaving with Nikki, his boss. Him and his best friends, Tommy and Freddie lived together in some crappy apartment. They met at the streets since they were kids, they were always together ever since then.

As the last customer left, Jack quickly started to clean up. He sweeped the floor and fixed the flowers. As soon as he finished cleaning the shop, he sling his bag over to his shoulders, turned off the lights of the shop and went outside to lock it

The air was cold and puddles scattered around the area as it just stopped raining a while ago. He walked down the street, only hearing his footsteps splashing in the puddles and the buzz of the orange street light.

As he walked down the street, he saw puddles of blood ahead of him leading to a dark alleyway "what the fuck?" He said as he ran over to the puddle of blood and looked at the dark alley, he saw that there was a trail of blood leading to it. He then took his phone out and opened his flashlight, he only saw fog swirling around as he tuned his flashlight on. But he didn't care and walked into the alley way, as he followed the trail of blood it kept getting bigger and bigger untill he saw it..it was a person laying on the floor unconscious.

He looked carefully on the person and realized it was Siren, and everyone knew who Siren was. He was one of the 3 big bad's in the city. It was Siren, The Blade and Zephyrus the one who created Syndicate. The trio who has been terrorizing L'manburg for years. Now here Siren was, laying in his own blood, unconscious..holy shit.

He then backed away just a bit, rubbing his eyes if he was hallucinating..but no. It was real. Siren was Infront of him, his curly dark brown hair and a dark blue cloth stretched covering eyes to cover his identity and his long dark brown coat with some blood in it. He was just standing there, frozen to see a top 3 of the syndicate unconscious Infront of him.

"Oh come on Jack just go on and walk away.." he said to himself and started to walk away slowly, but he saw how much blood the man lost. Even tho he was one of the most wanted in L'manburg..he was still human tho.."ah fuck it" he then went back to Siren and kneeled over to him, dropping his bag at the side.

He then cracked his knuckles and lifted Sirens shirt, the wound was really deep. A bit too deep. It was like someone had stabbed him with something big. "Fucking hell man" he mumbled to himself as he held his hands on Sirens chest

Good thing he was still unconscious.

A few years back he had figured out that he had healing powers, he figured it out when he accidentally cut his palm and held his hand on it, his hand started to glow when he held it there for a few seconds, he just stood there shock. Tommy and Freddie was there witnessing the moment, They were also stunned at it. But his head would pound everytime he did this.

He then closed his eyes and focused on it. A few seconds later he saw orange light behind his eye lids and his head started to hurt and pound like crazy, he tried to not mind the pain but it just kept getting worse and worse. As the second went on he couldn't hold it anymore and removed his hands on Sirens chest and opened his eyes, he saw the wound was already closed up but the skin was still pink and fresh.

He almost immediately leaned to the wall where Siren was also leaning, his head was shit. The pounding behind his eyes hurts too much, he then looked over to Siren who was now breathing steadily. He closed his eyes again, trying to catch his breath from all the healing