Prologue

Kyle walked across the bumpy and sharp rocks of the cave. His arm traced the intricate patterns of the cave walls, there seemed to have been people here before.

After a few minutes, Kyle had began to feel a softer path beneath his feet. Though there was still loud drips of rivers above the roof. He scrolled on his phone, snapping pictures of weird drawings on the walls, with weird languages.

Eventually, even though it seemed like hours, Kyle had tripped he tumbled (hehe) down a oddly smooth hill. He hit against a soft wall, well, I wouldn't say soft, just not hard. He slowly got up, his back hurting like HELL. Kyle blinked, squinting as he spotted a odd purple light ahead, he followed it.

He had walked, and walked, and walked. Kyle stopped, and stared. A gorgeous city of huge sky- no.. Cave-Scrapers, apartments, buildings, even something that resembled a technologically advanced castle. He stepped, pulling his hood up. He then began to jog into the city. There were gorgeous Red and Blue lights all around and HUGE butterflies no normal butterfly could compete.

But weirdest of all, there were

Living

Beings.

He heard loud yet quiet growrs and groars, The creatures looked at him weirdly as some took calls, visibly distraught.

It had been hours since he had arrived, he was sitting in a blue field before he heard loud, angry roars.

A giant black and green lizard had begun to show itself above the hill not too far from Kyle. It stared at him, looking enraged as its scales shifted along its body, lifting and lowering in waves down its head to its talons, along its spikey, large tail.

After minutes of staring, It formed fists and slammed them into the ground, a big green sparkle formed at its.. goggles..? A loud noise similar to a siren rung in its ears, and as fast as the sparkles appeared, they had dissipated.

The lizard began sprinting at him with immense speed that no human could match.
He screamed, got up and started running away, as fast as he could, but before Kyle knew it, the lizard had kicked him in the legs. forcing Kyle to fall over as he grunted in pain.

"Tsk. Humans have always been weak."
A loud voice boomed. He had just assumed it was the lizard. It put its large, spindly talons on his back, Kyle shivered as the cold scales made contact with his skin.
"Take it away. Now."
Before Kyle knew it, he blacked out.