Chapter-A.2

The boy lived in the forest, no one saw him.. Yet. He stalked a man that he was about to eat, he's hungry, starving, one human can live off another for a few weeks maybe even months, well the boy isn't human he's half human and half something else, he wasn't ment to be born his own mother abused him, stabbed him, raped him, and killed him, he should have gone to the underworld he should have died except he didn't he is thriving. He was stalking a man, a man who raped children, the boy growled in anger and sadness, he knew how it feels to get raped over and over again, he knew their pain, their suffering, and now he's going to avenge those kids, those children, the 2 crimes he will never ever do rape and sexual assault, he won't hurt them like he was. The boy slowly moved from building to street line to tree and back to the building, like a pattern, the boy likes patterns, the boy slowly crept behind the man, and grabbed him, he put his hand over the mans mouth, the boy whispered in his ear, "Hello Finn, you'll be a great meal." And dragged finn into the woods and set him down on the grass then began to rip his shirt up and summoned a scalpel, and slowly cut finn from his chest down to his hip, the boy placed the scalpel down next to him and opened finn up, he screamed in pain yelling for help, the boy was talking as if he didn't scream in pain and was digging threw finns intestines and began pulling out his vital organs to eat, he grabbed Finns heart, lungs, kidneys, and liver, he summoned a machine to drain Finns blood and hooked finns right arm to the machine, finn was long gone, he was dead, the boy frowned he wanted his new meal to live a little longer, the boy shrugged and snapped his fingers so that the machine and scalpel were gone, he gathered up the organs and dragged finns body back to the city and into the street, he shifted finn so that he was on his stomach and so that anyone wouldn't see the masterpiece that the boy made on his body, he ran back into the forest, and started eating the organs, he hummed happily once he was full, he somehow was still skinny but that didn't bother him, he climbed a tree and sat there waiting for a person to walk in his territory so that he can kill them. He heard the shouts of panic from the city from where he left finns body he grinned devilishly and began to hum a nursery rhyme, nursery rhymes kept him calm, kept him in control, made sure he wasn't sane, and of course, to make sure he was dead. He hummed the tune until his eyes were getting droopy, he needed to stay awake, to make sure no one comes in his territory, his home, though it does get lonely in his home, he's an animal, a monster, but he doesn't care, infact he doesn't give two shits.