3000 𝕀ℚ 𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕝 <𝕛𝕚𝕟>

After listening to these words by Jin, y/n begins to cry.
She runs towards the corner of the hall and weeps while sitting on a bench.

Namjoon: see what you have done Jin. U should listen to her first before saying anything to her.

Taehyung: there must be a reason that's why she is late.. otherwise she hv never done something like this before.

Jimin: I think tae u should go and ask her.

Taehyung: sure.

*Taehyung goes to y/n*

*Y/n who is still crying*

Taehyung: why are you crying y/n...u must not be late on this special day.

Y/n: I know... I'm really sorry for that.. but I didn't mean to be late... believe me...I got separated from my friend forever...I saw her last time today..I went to her home to say goodbye.. that's why I am late... I'm really really sorry 😔.

Taehyung: ohh...so don't cry now... everything will be all fine.

Y/n: please leave me alone for some.. I'm requesting to you.

Taehyung: umm ok.

**Taehyung went back to the place where all of them are gathering.**

Jungkook: what happened tae.

Taehyung: she is still crying... and as I said... there was a reason for getting late...her friend went away and she is missing her.

Namjoon: Jin hyung I think u should say sorry to her....as u were so rude to her.

Jin: I'm sorry... but I can't control that... I'm really sorry for that bad behavior.

Namjoon: not be sorry to us..go and say sorry to her... and lift her mood.

Jin: alright.

**Jin goes to y/n**

Jin: you are still crying y/n?

Y/n: no I'm not.

Jin: oh so am I seeing things....I can clearly see tears in your eyes. Hey, stob it... don't cry now.. I'm really sorry... for what I did... princess don't cry.

Y/n: I'm I'm not crying.

Jin: then smile, please.

Y/n: sorry I can't... please leave me alone for some time... I will be all fine.

Jin: should I tell you a joke?? Oh, why I'm asking this to you..I should tell you..u need to cheer up.

Jin: ok tell me.... what is blue and not heavy?

Y/n: umm maybe it's blue paper...I don't know.

Jin: no it's "light blue"

Y/n: what!! Y/n POV: it's doesn't make sense but was funny

Y/n: what!!
Y/n POV: it's doesn't make sense but was funny.
*She smiled a little*

Jin: oh one more one more .... what do you call a man with no body and no nose?