A Friend that never Left

In the crowded halls of the U.A. High, where the young heroes-in-training honed their powers, Shoto Todoroki and Tenya Iida stood as the pillars of dedication and resolve. Despite their contrasting personalities, they had a unique bond that many could only admire from afar. Both had their reasons for becoming amazing heroes, and their paths would eventually intertwine, setting the stage for a friendship that would shape their destinies.

It was a particularly challenging week at U.A., with students undergoing intensive training and preparations for the upcoming exams. Amidst the chaos of academia, Shoto found himself battling the lingering scars of his childhood trauma and the daunting expectations placed upon him by his father, Endeavor. Tenya, on the other hand, struggled to maintain the "perfect image" of a hero in the shadows of his heroic family legacy.

One late evening, while everyone else was sound asleep, Shoto, could be seen sitting on the training grounds, brooding over his internal struggles. Sensing his friend's distress, Tenya, who was making his rounds, approached Shoto with his usual sense of urgency.

"Hey, Todoroki, are you alright?" Tenya asked, his voice filled with a genuine concern type of tone.

Shoto glanced up, surprised to see Tenya. "Iida, I'm fine. Just dealing with some family issues," he replied, trying to mask his as vulnerability as he possible can.

But Tenya knew better; he had learned to read Shoto beyond his stoic demeanor. "You don't have to shoulder it alone. Friends are here to support each other," Tenya said with conviction.

Touched by Tenya's sincerity, Shoto allowed himself to open up to him. He shared the weight of his father's influence and his struggle to accept the power of his fire side. As he spoke, he felt a weight being lifted from his heart that carried a lot of his family burden.

In turn, Tenya spoke about the pressure he faced to live up to the Iida family's heroic legacy, feeling the need to uphold their name with every action he took through his training. Shoto listened intently, understanding Tenya's burden and empathizing with his feelings of responsibility.

From that night on, their friendship blossomed very more. They trained together, encouraging each other to push their limits farther. Shoto found himself embracing the power of his fire quirk with even more confidence, while Tenya learned that it was okay to be imperfect sometimes, as long as he did his very best.

As the days passed by, they grew even closer, sharing laughter, struggles, and dreams. Together, they discovered the strength of camaraderie and found solace in knowing that they didn't have to face their battles alone.

During the U.A. Sports Festival, Tenya faced a difficult opponent who questioned his worth as a hero, which shook his confidence. It was Shoto who rushed to his side, reminding him of their journey and the bond they had forged. With renewed determination, Tenya fought back and emerged victorious, earning the respect of his peers.

In turn, during the Joint Training Arc, when Shoto faced an overwhelming opponent who mocked his past, it was Tenya who stepped up, defending his friend and reminding Shoto of the growth he had achieved. Their unwavering support for each other was the driving force behind their success as heroes-in-training.

As they progressed through their studies at U.A. High, their bond grew even stronger, becoming the epitome of true friendship. Shoto, once reserved and distant, found a warm and caring heart in Tenya, while Tenya, once obsessed with rules and perfection, found a steadfast ally in Shoto.

This special friendship of theirs burned brightly within the two of them, and they continued to inspire each other, reminding everyone around them that true strength came not only from power and technique but from the bond they had forged.

In a world filled with challenges and uncertainties, the friendship of Todoroki and Iida became a beacon of hope for aspiring heroes everywhere, proving that when two hearts united, they could ignite a flame that would light the way for those around them.