𝟭. 𝗘𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿 𝗣𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵

Word Count: 16k

April 15th:

Two voices delivered the introduction in an excited manner:

"Welcome back to the Pussy is Power Podcast! I'm your host Karui!"

"And I'm your host Temari!"

"Today's topic is all about tapping into your desires. For some women, it's hard to surrender to their desires. Some women don't give into temptation, or simply they've never been tempted. Temari, can you tell our audience the definition of temptation?"

Hinata listened happily as she rode the train from Konoha to Kumokagure. She was excited. When she applied in December to KAM Enterprises to be a summer intern- she didn't think she'd make the cut. It was one of the top business companies to work for in the country. She's applied for an internship there several times prior just to see if she had a shot. She graduated from Konoha University last May, top of her class & had a very bright future ahead of her. She was offered a position at one of her professors' marketing companies but she needed the summer to think about her plans.

Graduate school is very expensive. Of course her father Hiashi (a very wealthy man) offered to pay for her masters degree but Hinata would classically feel guilty. Daddy can't pay for everything in her eyes. She needed to grow up and make a real living for herself. Even to this day- the offer from her father stood on the table.

Hiashi did beam for his baby girl when she received the acceptance email. However Kumo was a bit far. A whole seven hour train ride away, about three hours by plane, and too long of a car ride. But seeing his shy little Hinata grow up and spread her wings, ready to fly, filled his heart with joy. All he wanted for his girls was happiness. Hinata worked so hard for this. She deserved this.

It was no surprise Hinata wanted to get out of Konoha...just once. Home was her comfort zone, she knew her city like the back of her hand, & loved it with every fiber of her being. But staying in Konoha forever wasn't going to help her grow, she needed to travel. She needed new experiences.

This was exactly what Hinata wanted and needed. Four months away in another state improving her skills, gaining new knowledge and tapping into the women she wants to be.

When Hinata looked in the mirror, there was always something missing. When she was younger, she would ask her reflection why can't I be more confident?

She realized then she would isolate herself out of fear of embarrassment. So much so she didn't even give herself a try. Then she met three beautiful confident young girls in elementary school who completely changed her life.

They were also her reflections. They were all softies just like her, although Sakura and Ino would never admit it. They were all sensitive, again not like Sakura and Ino showed that. And they were all kind, brave, smart, funny, dorky in some way, awkward in another. Hinata finally learned that no one is perfect. That it's okay to have flaws.

She grew to love the things she didn't like about herself. Her quiet nature, her curves, her love for sweets, her mushiness. Now Hinata looks at herself and she feels damn near one hundred percent! But she always felt there was this one thing, just this one thing that she never found her footing in.

Sex.

Men flocked to Hinata like baby chicks to their mothers. She never ran out of options. However the girl was picky, as every woman should be. But there were times her pickiness... wasn't because men lacked certain requirements, it was because they never drew her in.

Hinata has had two boyfriends in her life, about four sexual encounters in total, and none of them, not any four of those men or any man who tried to seduce her- could do it.