𝟯. 𝗛𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗱

A.N: I feel bad for Naru he is so in love *COUGH* I mean obsessed 🫢🫣🤪

WORD COUNT: 12.3K

The agreement made between them was simple

Just. Sex.

Naruto agreed that they should get to know each other- but by no means did this include full blown dates, or speaking on the phone for long periods of time, and more importantly they were not to be exclusive to each other. It made the blonde delighted that they found common ground easily.

However... it was quickly discovered that they lacked zero control.

Zero. None. Not even an ounce.

Hinata on more than one occasion was dumbfounded. The first evening she discovered that her and Naruto lacked boundaries was only a few short days after their conversation in the staircase.

It was a late night for her, actually the past couple of nights were late nights. Being in the building from 8am to nearly 9pm three days in a row took a bit of a toll. Hinata was exhausted looking at a computer screen for most of her days. It was so much her glasses weren't even a proper barrier any more. It was four days of no sex with Naruto. After tonight she would be free & her body was already itching to be connected with his.

A cemented -growing- aspect in their dynamic was that their bodies spoke to one another. They needed to express no words. Unless it was dirty talk of course.

Hinata could sense him. She could tell by a simple stance what he wanted. As time went on, Hinata had a mental list of his body language gestures & what they all equaled to. And so did he.

But this night in particular, will always be ingrained in Hinata's memory. On this night - was the first red flag.

Not Naruto's red flag,

But the red flag that she was indeed fucked.

He wasn't going to wait until tomorrow. He couldn't wait until tomorrow. Naruto just needed a kiss, a hand hold, a touch, a taste of her. Four days was just way too long & he couldn't allow Hinata to make it five.

At nine pm, with shoved hands in his pockets & a calm look on his visage, Naruto strolled to the end of the seventh floor as lights flickered off one by one. Bodies were fewer and fewer, & a member of the maintenance crew he passed while exiting the elevator, was already working on one out of the many large rooms on the floor.

His hand moved out of his pocket to check his watch- he smiled, making a quick estimation.

Lucky as always, when Naruto reached the last room, Hinata was the only one left. It made him smile to think this was a habit of hers. First one in last one out. She is a hard worker...even when she had no intention of getting a job here come August.