𝟰. 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱

A.N: ‼️GRAB YOUR POP CORN & SODA THIS CHAPTER IS LONG !WE REACHING ROMANTIC TERRITORY!🍿🥤

VOTE AND COMMENT!
Word Count: 14.3k

Things were getting complicated

Very very complicated.

The pretty long strands of her blueish black hair laid perfectly on his lap. Their fingers played with each other as she looked up into his ocean blue orbs, a big smile on her face. "Narutooooo" she prettily sang. He bent his head to give her another kiss on her forehead, his lips moving some of her bangs. "I'm sorry.. lets try again."
He closed his eyes and so did she..

"One..two...open!"

They tried for the millionth time to have a decent staring contest. However the more they looked at each other they couldn't stop smiling or laughing. They mirrored each other, both trying their best to have serious faces. However, just like twenty minutes ago, they couldn't keep their poise and within seconds broke out into laughter. He reached down to kiss her again, this time on her lip, her hand lifting up to caress his blonde scalp. "Naruto we said during friend time we would try not to kiss."

"I don't see you pushing me off." With his head bent and her hands now tugging him down, Naruto's hands found themselves in front of him, smoothly touching Hinata's body as he kissed her. "Tell me to stop baby."

But she didn't. In fact she kissed his upside down lips even harder as he started unbuttoning her top. "F-friends don't call each other baby." Naruto removed his lips from hers, gently lifting her head off his lap and positioned himself to be next to her on his bed. He quickly attached his lips to her neck, continuing to unbutton her shirt. "Friend's don't lay in bed together either." he whispered huskily. "So then we aren't friends?" she playfully sighed. Her hands felt encouraged by his touch, now she wanted to roam under his shirt. "Oh come on Hinata with all this time we spend together... I would say we're best friends wouldn't you?" He nipped at her earlobe, then sucked on it while his hand cupped her breast. "So...we're changing the rules again?"

He hummed as he kissed her skin "If that's okay with you..."

Soon his hands were in her pants and her hands damn near ripped his shirt off "Is it play time now Button?". Naruto's lips moved across her neck and dove into her chest. "Y-yes. We can s-save friend time for later.."

This was the third time they changed their arrangement. After their moment of jealousy, everything about their union escalated. Their longing for each other heightened with every day they bonded in a platonic manner. It was insane. Neither of them thought it possible to like a person so quickly outside of sex. They both internally doubted that being friends would even work, but they were proven wrong.

They could spend twenty minutes trying to do staring contests.

An hour or more playing bored games.