𝟱. 𝗜𝗻𝘃𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱

A.N: As always GET A SNACK THIS CHAPTER IS LONG 🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽

Word Count: 10.1K

                                  💋💋💋

Sable frustrated orbs stared down at the white sheet of paper. A feeling of harsh hatred emerging, along with intense ruin. This was the third "D-" Sasuke had received in college prep algebra class his junior year of highschool. He was a straight A student, taking advanced courses ever since he can remember. But math was that one pesky subject that he could never master.

The teacher held Sasuke after class that afternoon, finally confident enough to tell a young Uchiha (because they all had high horses they rode on & this one was particularly emo..) that he needed to accept some help. Grungy Sasuke glared at the teacher with no expression on his face. "Sasuke.. I know you've been trying hard this semester & taking a non advanced class isn't in your interests. I've come to believe my tutoring methods haven't been effective so I've scheduled an appointment with a student of mine."

Sasuke still held a straight face, but the teacher saw in his peripheral vision that the sixteen year old clenched his fist. His voice was strained,"Ok."

WHEW! That was a way better reaction than he thought. The teacher let out an ecstatic smile "Great! They'll be at the library today at 4pm waiting for you. Just tell the attendant you're there for math college prep tutoring."

Sasuke could feel fire in his blood. A tutor. A fucking tutor. When has a Uchiha ever needed a tutor? The raven head took in a deep breath. All he wanted to do was tell this teacher he was a piece of shit at his job & should go suck dicks on a sidewalk. But he couldn't and wouldn't do that. Or he'd get sent back to teen anger management...

The teacher watched a potential vein protruding from the youngin's bangs. In a strained, awkward voice Sasuke said "Thank....You." Then bolted from the room. As discussed. Sasuke headed down to the library at four pm & asked for the tutor. He was pointed to the table where his tutor sat & as he walked over he felt the strange sensations of goosebumps.

There she was, a red haired sixteen year old girl with classes, writing down something on a piece of paper. Sasuke slowly approached and greeted a little too bluntly, "Hi." The girl looked up, pushing in falling glasses "Oh uh..hi." His appearance was quite different from the rest of the boys in their elite private school. He had thick semi long black hair that had fringes in the front. Black nail polish & black eyeliner on his eyes. They'd only just met & he already looked angry. Despite all of that, he was incredibly handsome, especially for a goth kid. She smiled kindly & stuck out her hand "I'm Karin, nice to meet you."

Sasuke looked at her hand, not sure if he felt disgust or nervousness. "Sasuke." Was all he said as he sat down next to her. For the next hour, the young Uchiha slowly absorbed everything about his tutor. She was a great tutor, he understood everything she explained & grew enamored by her. Karin didn't know what to make of his quiet nature & how he never really stared at her writing but stared at her. When the session was done, Karin started gathering her things "I was thinking we can meet twice a week? You're a fast learner so-"

"Stop talking."

Sasuke slowly got up from the desk with fists down on it, he towered over Karin with such an intense glare she thought she might burst into flames. "Listen to me very carefully Karin." She quickly nodded "You are the most intelligent, kind, weird and mildly attractive girl I've ever met. Therefore making you perfect for me. I know I won't be able to focus on your presence & I'll eventually fall in love with you. "