𝟲. 𝗛𝗜𝗦

A.N:
This chapter has a very big Trigger Warning.
Eating disorders & suicide are implied.
Please do not read if you are not comfortable.

I want to thank everyone for all the love & support on this story so far. I was really afraid to post it b/c I'm still working on my smut writing & I also didn't know if people wanted something on the comedy end but also something that became more serious.

This is a 2 part story. Technically this story is the prequel.

Word Count: 10.5K

VOTE/ COMMENT
💋💋💋

No pair of two eyes were so similar to that of a magnifying glass.

The assessment, measurement & judgment of skin could consume a single human being. It can drive them to the most wonderful or horrible of places. There is always the latter, most always fell into it. Could be a day, a week, a month, or years. But everyone at some point of time went through it. There were dips of course- hate & healing were never a straight line.

But there was a way to maintain the emotions about one's image, Hinata just hadn't gotten there yet.

There is a lot to go through as a girl.
There's always a bunch of pressure.
Looking nice all of the time, being fit, being cool, mysterious, glamorous. There is so many things a girl has to be all at once.

When Hinata was a young girl, she looked up to the women around her. Her favorite school teachers, her aunt, her friends.

Her aunt would tell her that her mother was beautiful and that Hinata resembled her. Her aunt would show her pictures, pointing out their same bluish black hair. All Hinata wanted to do was speak to the one woman she's been told about her whole life. A woman she grew to admire.

But how do you communicate with a ghost?

The Hyugas were blessed with incredibly unique eyes. However since eyes like hers were so rare, she got picked on.

Hinata got  picked on for a lot of things.

Her hair.
Her voice.
Her eyes.
Her face.

All of that she could with stand. Truly she never let it get to her that deep and she had friends and family to help her out. Always making sure she was okay and insuring her beauty.

But one comment Hinata couldn't protect herself from, were the ones about her body.

In the time when Hinata was going through puberty, she'd heard countless boys & girls rave about petite smaller bodies.

Bodies without curve.
Without muscle.
Without fat.
And without protruding areas.

Since she was young Hinata had hips, ass and boobs. The girl was never too keen on fads, and she viewed this as just a societal phase. But kids in middle school and high school could speak so harshly.

College girls were worse.

Growing up in a wealthy family meant Hinata was bound to go to nicer schools. Up until middle school, Hinata attended public elementary school. Her father & aunt did not think it was wise or necessary to place the young girl in the strict confines of a religious private grade school. Especially since Hinata thrived in her younger years. Even though she was a shy thing, being in public school was fun!