Part 2 - School Day

The way to the School is quite Long so I should probably take a Taxi if Im going alone. "Why so quiet? Come on Talk Im not a Monster" He says Laughing. Well the Tattoo guy had a great sense of humor and its quite cute because outside He looks like a bad guy because of the tattoos but well sort of funny "Well. What should I say?" I ask. Really what do I have to say?. "Ask me a question or tell me more about yourself Yeah? He Told me. "well Uhmm.. Where do you live?" i asked. "Beside your house haha" Whatt? Beside my house? How? I didnt even see him. ”Whatt? Are you serious? Hahah. Did u see me?" I ask surpringly. How can I not know that. Oh I remember that when I got out of the car yesterday I quickly Go to my room and lock myself there. 
"Yeah Yesterday You just Run quickly In the house haha"  He Explained. So thats why he sees me its embarassing. "By the way We're here" He gets out of the car and Opens the door for me. I hopped out and get my things. "thanks, Now I need to know class Im in" I quickly say. "in that case lets go together, I also still dont know which Class im in" He explains. "well lets go" I grabbed his hands and pull him towards the hall. HE LOOKS AT ME and smiles then looks at our hand thats been entwined since I grabbed it "Sorry" I looked at our hands and starts blushing its so fucking awkward. "no..no.. Its cool I love it" He said with a smirk on his face. "Well" I tighten my hands on his "There" Why did I just do that.. It seems that I really like him Im just afraid that he wont feel the same. "YOU know what?... Im starting to like you" He slipped his wordss. I was so surprised when I heard that.. "Im starting to like you too you know" I smiled and holds his hand. We walk towards the wall full of names of pupils and their class I saw Mine.. "zayn there's my class" I looked for his name above and... He Is My Classmatee!! Wohoo.. Thank Godd.. "Beatrice look.. We're classmates Thank Goodness" He funly said.. OMG!! "Its Zayn Malik!!" A Student said and Comes near Zayn.. Is Zayn famous? Why do i dont know? Is he in a band or varsity? "uhm Zayn are you famous here or something?" i asked Confusely
"you Dont really know?... Im in a One Direction Band And its famous all around the world" He Explained.. Wow! I really dont know that! "Whos that Zayn?" One student ask. I wonder what would he say. "she is My... Best Friend. " he looked in my eyes and I looked back. "ohh okayy Nice to meet you.. Are you new?" She asked me nicely. Shes beautiful Brunette hair and tan skin shes perfect. "Yes I am" I smiled trying not to be shy. "Well You're One beauty and You're really lucky for being Zayn's Best Friend" She Said I dont know whether to smile or walk away. "Thanks" I shortly reply  and looked at Zayn who is already looking at me With a smirk on his face.. Is this the feeling of inlove or just a short feeling for him. "Btw We need to go to our class" Zayn said to the girl then holds my hands until we arrived at our class His hands are soft and you will really feel safe when he holds it. "Lets take the back seat" He Says. I will probably take the back seat if Im alone. "yeahh Suree" I replied. Im glad to have him as my first friend here. He grabs my hand and guide me to the back seat holding the chair for me as I sit down and put my things down. "Ill seat by your side to make sure youre okay" he winks. Really now I dont really know what to feel or react. I stayed silent  the whole School hours.

*************
The class is dismissed and Zayn fell asleep. He's More cute and gorgeous when He is sleeping.
"zayn wake up. The class is dismissed already" I wake him up. "finally, Im Really bored. So are you going home?" he ask. Whats his plan this time?. I would probably love to hangout with him.

Zayns POV

I like to bring Beatrice to the mall and let her meet the lads (Liam,Louis,Niall,Harry) But she dont trust me that much I mean we just met earlier at the park. I think I love her even though I dont fully know her. I should take her more often out with me. I really Love her Really. I wish She could be my girlfriend I know its too soon but I really do. "Uhmm Beatrice do you have plans today?"
"No I dont have any plans why?" She asked rather confuse or excited. "I-Iwas just wondering if you would like to go to the mall with me and the lads?" I asked carefully. "uhmm.. I dont know. Im quite shy." She said Nervously. Well the lads will be glad to meet her so theres no need to worry. But I will not introduce her as my girlfriend ill say as my new friend. I dont want to force her if she doesnt like. "but if u dont want to its alright" I told her so she would not feel like She needs to. "no No No.. Its alright I would love to meet the lads" she said. I think She is very nervous because I think this is the first time she would meet a very famous celebrity. I think she knows The lads but not me back then i just think so. "Yeah? Well then come on" I grabbed her hands and We walk together to my car and drives to the mall.

___________________________
Hiii.. Hope you like the part 2. Let me know your opinions on the comment. Please vote Love you all