6. Remember ily

Remember I love you.
Remember that ill always be here for you.
Remember that whatever happens in life that you have me.
Remember to always study and read so you can pass and do what you told me you wanted to do.
"When I get older I want to be rich and own Amazon" 💀
Remember that you can do that I'll be supporting you the whole time .
Remember that life is definitely not fair to us that it sucks and hurts right now and will most likely always will but you are never alone and never will be.
Remember you are beautiful.
Remember that people love you.
I love you.
Remember that I may be busy but that doesn't mean that I'm not thinking about you.
Remember that wherever we are in the world that I'll be there in a heartbeat when you need me.
Remember if you ever need or want anything just tell me and I'll try and get it for you.
Remember that when you get older i will still be here bugging you.
Remember when I used to hold you as babies.
Remember when I would hold your hands to cross the street.
Remember when I would pick out your clothes for the day.
Remember when I would carry you when we would walk around the store.
Remember when you used to sit in my lap.
Remember when I would rock you to sleep.
Remember the older you get the harder life will become
I know it's hard now but it should get better.
Remember dad always loved you and he still does.
Remember when you have your first breakup I'll be there to hold you as you cry.
Remember that time you threw grandma's paper towels out of the window as we were driving down the road.🙃
Remember when you hated your curls but I always told you that they were beautiful and perfect.
They are.
Remember when you were obsessed with 'look what you made me do' and would play it nonstop on your tablet.
Remember your 3rd birthday party when you got a gummy bear stuffed animal and you had a little mermaid party.
Remember when both of you used to call me sissy.
Remember I will always love you forever no matter what happens or who you become or what you do I'll love you forever.

Love,
Your sissy clo

To Zoraya and Riley